[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Ability Changes

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.

Believe it!

Now you too can live out your Naruto fantasies. Now all he needs is a Hokage helmet.

I don't even watch/read Naruto and I still love you for that Letter13.

What does 90% immunity mean? You can't go below 90% hp? Or is it 90% damage reduction? Is it just a glorified Iron Skin now?

Will excalibur be the last to be changed ironicaly?

also

could oberon force finisher with smite?

maybe Hallowed ground could buff oberon a bit too? why not buff healing while on it?

Edited by Tsoe
  • Upvote 6

All of these sound divine.

Every single one.

• Upvote 1

finally toggle abilities work so much better. I would look back at a few frames for the toggle function to be added. Does this mean the toggle drain will be affected by duration still?

What about having Valkyr's Hysteria set to toggle-able?  that way you can choose when you go invulnerable/life-stealing at the cost of energy.

• Upvote 6

-Blade Storm: Now produces clones of Ash, enabling him to kill more targets quickly.  Ash will also re-attack targets if they survive the initial attack.  Added forced bleed procs to Blade Storm strikes.

img_6405.jpg

Finally won't be stuck in Blade Storm for 10,000 years.

.... After 10,000 years, I'm FREE! Time to conquer EARTH! And all the other planets and moons too!

Edited by Ion_Sig
  • Upvote 26

Trinity changes look very cool and smart, I love that players will need to have more thoughts when using it.

Very awesome silence changes, hopefully sound quake will be good too.

• Upvote 1

Yes! Great changes!

Great way to balance Blessing. Now spamming it won't be a viable method. More teamplay is always cool.

• Upvote 2

@Ash changes:

sqeueeeeeeeeeeee

step aside loki, we have a new master race

Edited by Alcoran
  • Upvote 5

This is actually pretty amazing!

I'm not sure it's enough in the case of Shuriken or Shield (and Undertow was ALREADY toggleable...), nor do I entirely agree with the Soundquake toggle, but from what I'm seeing it's definitely a lot of very smart changes, especially for Trinity.

Edited by Archwizard
  • Upvote 2

Eeeeeggghhh, I didn't want to see Ash changed... But, well, here's hoping that it's NOT a horrible choice. If it's still as awesome as the rest of the changes you made to him, I'll take it. If not: know you've made an Ash VERY upset this day.

Nerfing/Buffing stuff won't solve the real problem: the game is extremely unbalanced. 

AI is too bad (the damage and the shield/hp/armor is scaling thats all) and its not getting in any other way, weapons and warframes are OP. 

Vauban got nerfed because bastile could CC all the AI and now Banshee took it place.. 

Terrible balancing is terrible....

• Upvote 28

Loving the changes all around, but feel that Trinity will still need some more adjustments after the proposed change to find the "sweet spot" for Blessing.

I think that you will need to majorly adjust Blessing's cast time to be more instantaneous if you're going to go this route, as most people will inevitably try and wait for a player's health to get low to get the maximum benefit and any delay in cast time could result in the death of that player.

• Upvote 19

I'm excited for the Ash and Volt changes alone.  Thank you, DE, for all you do for us.

Cheers!

Temperance000

• Upvote 1

Added an explicit Nova detail.

For a separate and explicit post just for the Nova.....this is not good. The nerfbat the size of a tenno ship is about to be levied it seems......

• Upvote 3

no major complaints about these changes i suppose. not sure how i feel about Bladestorm, we'll see.

i'm kind've concerned that Blessing still lasts half a century though. so if peoples' Health is low, they'll be nigh invulnerable for a long time.

that's not really changed all that much.

was kind've hoping that Blessing would have turned into a short duration 'Stasis'.

Health and Shields frozen for the duration of the power, but invulnerable for a short time. allowing you to survive an emergency situation, but you'll be returned to the exact state you were before casting the power.

so if you cast Blessing with 50 Shields and 1HP, after it ends you'll still have that.

it would also mean Well of Life would have a purpose.... since Blessing is still superior to it in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY >.>

• Upvote 2

Secondly, please feel free to discuss these changes within this thread, but stay constructive. Comments and remarks that don’t contribute in a meaningful way will be hidden so surrounding discussions remain on-point.

Lady Rebecca, i love your optimism but... But i really don't have faith that a massive outrage over "Blessing Nerf" will not occur shortly... This was like a ticking timebomb in Warframe ever since you guys pretty much killed Frost. I promise that i myself will not misbehave about the subject (especially because i'm more on the side of "i don't care about Trinity") but i'm willing to bet that flames are bound to be thrown.

• Upvote 9

Ash is what's he's supposed to be...fina-hugging-lly! Ash main forever!

You guys rock!

• Upvote 1

My buddy Ash getting his much needed buffs! Thanks DE!!

• Upvote 1