Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Changes

[DE]Rebecca

well trinity into the trash section along with frost and excal now

sigh

there goes a relaxing fun frame to grind for stuff, all because people cry for god mode in a pve game vs lv 1s and stopped the game before even reaching pluto or dont even bother with 25+ enemy

Awesome ash rework De

But one thing DERebecca !

But  what about psychic bolts ? D: That was the skill that needed the most change !  Well it needs to be improved somehow, it's kind of worthless. Why does it remain untouched?

Psychic bolts , aren't worth  the mod slot. they just deal pitful damage and miss  A LOT.  You can't really aim with them , they just scatter like leaves in the wind. ANd then only a few manage to hit your targets....For really poor damage ,

it's a waste of energy , Please DE Either make it stronger or replace it  by somethign else

or have psychic bolts cause a proc of some sort.

Trinity:

-Blessing:  Damage immunity is now based on the percentage of health healed (ie: healing 90% health will grant 90% immunity).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

Please make the damage immunity to take the highest percentage from each player and apply it to the whole team. Otherwise, if one player takes 90% damage and then Blessing is activated, then that player will get 90% damage immunity but Trinity will be unable to help the other team-mates for the next 10 or 30 seconds because Blessing will be recharging.

If my suggestion isn't implement or Blessing isn't buffed in some other way then you've simply made Nekros the new Trinity since he can spam healing orbs in a more reliable manner. Either that, or people will use Mag and spam Shield Polarize with maxed Power Strength.

i suggest number of clones(shadow clones :D) increase when ranking the blade storm mod. oh and can it get an animation change at the start :D like ash doing the jutsu sign for the multi shadow clone jutsu from naruto (or something similar?) it would be better then just standing there or running then suddenly going buck wild...... please? :D would be cool!

actually smoke explosions like stalker entrance animation would be nicer

These balance changes are actually rather nice, especially the new toggleable abilities. Seems like an interesting mechanic worth playing around with. (Absorb is going to end up being really OP though in Nyx only groups)

I also think the change to Blessing is interesting although it probably needs some adjustment. It seems unlikely you'll be able to catch someone before they end up being downed at much higher levels so perhaps Blessing could use a lower cast time. Also maybe allow for Blessing to be recast without waiting for the current one to expire. That'd be all I'd ask for now until it's been thoroughly tested.

Also, please revert Mag's Pull back to v2 which was when it first turned into an AoE. Just please, ragdolls make me want to cry.

Edited by Liacu

well trinity into the trash section along with frost and excal now

sigh

there goes a relaxing fun frame to grind for stuff, all because people cry for god mode in a pve game vs lv 1s and stopped the game before even reaching pluto or dont even bother with 25+ enemy

supposing you are never on defense i can get frost, but excal? wasn't he one of the most useful ones on high lvl stuff? and, you need blessing for enemies at 25? really

Ash - (coming around a few more corners, likely to follow the rest of the above changes at a later week):

-Shuriken: Added forced bleed proc to attacks, no change to base damage.  This should help buff the damage to Shuriken without making its direct damage over-the-top.

-Teleport: Enemies are now open to finishers when teleported to, giving it more aggressive utility in order to make Teleport more appealing for use in combat.

-Blade Storm: Now produces clones of Ash, enabling him to kill more targets quickly.  Ash will also re-attack targets if they survive the initial attack.  Added forced bleed procs to Blade Storm strikes.

The change to Blade Storm should also shorten the amount of time a player is stuck in Blade Storm dramatically, without a reduction in damage or looking cool.

While this is all amazing and great for Ash, if I may make another suggestion for Shuriken? I think that for each rank you upgrade, Ash should throw out another one, for a total of 5 at max level.

supposing you are never on defense i can get frost, but excal? wasn't he one of the most useful ones on high lvl stuff? and, you need blessing for enemies at 25? really

25+ for bleed procs yes

you every tried a room filled of grineer rdy to shoot led into you with sharp nails? repeatedly stacking bleed?

dont forget napalms....

infected ehh, only from toxic

corpus well really dont need

i use her as a source of relaxing while grinding and not worry about...: OMG MY HP SDIYNED MY SHIELD AHFDJDFB N+O NOSD S#&$S AJCHGD type of crap when u decide to do long defense/survival

blessing is optional and people dont realize it

people say its ruin their game while you can simply host a game, and make a rule for no X frame/X weapon allowed or just play by friend and clan mates

if you play pub, expect things that happen you wont like

beside its a PVE game, PVE idea is to have fun not to rage every second and be stressed out

Any word on Valkyr's hysteria progress? We were told she was getting animation changes (Which I am very excited for) but will there be balancing changes too? I'm sorry if I sound pushy, I've been having a lot of fun with Valkyr lately

Would be interesting to see this carry over to other frames too... maybe shock, World on Fire, etc.

Toggle-able skills would be VERY cool... But at the same time it might render warframe ability duration mods obsolete for certain skills.

Imagine invisibility on Loki as a toggle-able skill.... *drool*

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Toggle Invisibility Loki ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Not sure I'd agree with giving Loki a toggle for his invisibility if it constantly drained his energy, but that depends on how fast it does it, especially at higher levels where getting more orbs or a decent amount of energy to maintain a half decent cloak duration...ugh, so many ways this could go awry.

I'd much rather keep Loki's powers duration based. 

HOWEVER

Using Toggle on other frames, Ember especially...I drool at the possibilities. 

Trinity:

-Blessing:  Damage immunity is now based on the percentage of health healed (ie: healing 90% health will grant 90% immunity).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

Trinity by design was never meant to have such an aggressive means of invincibility, and this fix should bring Blessing’s use back in line with our original intent.  Spamming it at full health will now have no benefit.

R.i.P Trinity -.- 

This make her totally useless, change her this way means:

Using blessing at 50% Life give me 50% immunity for a few seconds or in other Words 200% Life atm of the cast, recast not possible for few ~10sec. Enemy needs now 2sec instead of 1sec to kill me... WOW(sacarsm)!!! Talking just about High level Missions like >45-60min Survival because no one really need her for Standart Mission.

If u nerf her allright, do that i agree with it but not in this way try it a way like " 20~25% min. Immunity stacking with the effect of Link" This will make her immortal for a short time but not the whole Squad. The Result is she need 2 abilitys at the same Time to get the nearly same effect like Valkyr´s Hysteria.

people say its ruin their game while you can simply host a game, and make a rule for no X frame/X weapon allowed or just play by friend and clan mates

if you play pub, expect things that happen you wont like

beside its a PVE game, PVE idea is to have fun not to rage every second and be stressed out

there is no kick mechanics i can't see how would you set such rule

I noted the changes Trinity is getting, the most useful one being energy vampire since 99% of the time in a rush attack someone will always kill the marked vampire target before the first pulse.

On another note, I personally think Bless is getting too much nerf here. For late waves in defense/late survival mission, the enemies will become too strong that they could finish you and your teammates off with ease and even close monitoring of your team HP + maxxed natural talent won't be able to save them (and you, because of low armour), much less aiming for most immunity possible.

I purpose that, if bless is to be nerfed, it should completely regen HP and shield to max as usual, but instead of not granting protection if used at max HP, there should be a minimum protection offered.

Let's say there is a minimum of 50% protection against any and all incoming damage if bless is used at 100% HP, and if used below full HP, just /2 the value lost and add to the minimum value.

Example, in one scenario player A in the team has 30% HP left, and player B has full HP. Bless is used, player A now has 0.5+(0.7/2) = 85% reduction to any and all incoming damage, while player B has 50% reduction. Both get HP and shield regen to full. Duration of protection lasts depending on Trinity bless recharge.

I believe that this way, players won't get the complete invulnerability, benefit more from using bless reactively and skillfully, and succeed in nerfing the skill as intended.

This is just my opinion and feedback on this changes. Feel free to comment on it.

On people complaining about Trinity no longer being viable for "High Level Play", it should be remembered that Warframe is not balanced for such kind of play. The majority of enemies that players see in non-Survival/Defense missions is around Level 40, which is the highest level you'll see in Solar System maps including Dark Sectors. Alerts, Invasions, and normal missions are the majority of played missions in Warframe, and they're all below that level. Stop assuming that "high level play" on enemy level +100 is the balancing level for Warframe.

That said, people are looking at Blessing wrong when it comes to the upcoming changes. People should not be looking at its damage reduction as the sole benefit of Blessing, but rather the instant health and shield healing, with the damage reduction being a bonus on top. The problem is that people have equated Blessing so much with invulnerability that they see the damage reduction as its only redeeming point, when its actual healing properties are quite formidable as well.