Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great game, but needs a bit more content

Bennyworld

I am absolutely loving this game, and thankyou for making it, however, I do think that more guns and types of map are needed. Maybe there could be an emp gun, stunning enemies?, or a full-auto LMG? An Introduction of knives would also be good- and maybe a backstabbing mechanic along with it. And, as for the maps, I dont really mind, I would just prefer to be fighting on planets surfaces, as well as in space stations. Vehicles would also be cool, but I understand that this is still in beta, and more cool things could be added. Thanks once more for making this game, and I hope that the updates keep flowing.

Thx, Bennyworld

Ya and stunning enemies is kinda in there too. If you equip a electric damage mod on any gun it'll do electric damage and I've seen it stun some lower armored targets like corpus n stuff. Also if you click on the actual weapon it should bring up a menu of different weapons you can buy. They have shots guns smg's and i think the gorgon is a lmg??

Edited by Forsaken_Saint

Ya and stunning enemies is kinda in there too. If you equip a electric damage mod on any gun it'll do electric damage and I've seen it stun some lower armored targets like corpus n stuff. Also if you click on the actual weapon it should bring up a menu of different weapons you can buy. They have shots guns smg's and i think the gorgon is a lmg??

Fire also stuns corpus enemies... the thing is they semm to be the only enemy that suffers from elemental effects.

Sorry about some of the factorial errors in my post, as I am not that far into the game as of yet. And I do understand that this is a beta , yet I just wanted to make sure that when they do make more content, that they do it right. I have seen games completely ruined by the wrong choices in content. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit Hatey, I was just wondering. Also, what I really mean is just a bit more stuff, anything really, and by the way, in the previous post, I meant hmg, not lmg, thanks

Bennyworld

Edited by Bennyworld