Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Upset Because:

Lenaii

OK as a new player....

I have only one complaint so far. I realise the design is there to urge me to buy Platinum, but right now the player acquires Credits far too slowly. Since Credits are required for everything, this commodity is easily the main limiting factor to the speed a player will "grow" in this game. I think players should be able to earn Credits a LITTLE faster than currently.

I especially find the fact that the Credit reward for a Venus level (where I am now) is the same as that of Mercury. That is dumb. Why would I run anywhere but Mercury when looking to farm Credits (which is pretty much always)? Even though I am progressing right now, it is CREDITS I need most, so it just feels stupid to be running anywhere but Mercury, and that's rather dull.

This is true for everyone paying and not, and quite frankly I hope is something they adjust. Most everyone who is doing okay or isn't having problems with it had tons of credits before the patch. Things certainly don't need to go back to where they were, but right now they're maybe a quarter of what they were except now we have money sinks. Hopefully this is something being considered actively by the dev team.

I don't know why people are complaining about getting credits. I get near 30000 credits per play session without really trying, and I don't sell anything. I just play for fun, killing things and opening chests and lockers when I see them. Just unlock as many planet nodes as possible so you can get access to their alerts and jump on them when they pop up. They're often 2200-3200 a pop.

The game hasn't even been in open beta that long. You're supposed to gradually progress over time, not fully gear out your account in a week. If you want instant gratification drop some $$$.

*In the past few days I've crafted an Ash warframe, a Pangolin Sword, a Plasma Sword, an Orokin Reactor, and the Scorpion Ash helm, all without much intentional "grinding" except for the Ash bps. I think the credit balance is perfect. When I reset on release I won't spend any platinum on anything that I can craft via credits and bps.

Edited by Ryjeon

Grinding for gear isnt fun. The new drop rates make this game work, not entertainment. I could get another degree in the time it takes me to get serration to 10.

Edited by Nori