Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Facebook And Twitter Page And Twitch Tv And Youtube!

Blargman

Hi guys i here to tell you folks that if you have facebook or twitter warframe has a page on their wbesites check them out for cool new prizes and updates its the teno social life! Right now they have a compation going for 1000 platinum points and there room for more than one winner good luck! Also keep looking for cool deals for the market i got a set of easter themed colors for just 1 platinum how cool is that! They also have a twitch page for those of you that dont know what twitch is its a live steam website were you can see them live and chat them be sure to look out for them there is one coming in just six weeks were the people that make the game do a Q&A just for you with some gameplay of couse. Not only do they have all that they also have a youtube channel for talks on updates and gameplay just all around fun so be sure to checks them out im sure most of the teno allready have so why dont you! Thanks for reading this topic for you guys take care.

-Blargman

Edited by Blargman

i got a set of easter themed colors for just 1 platinum how cool is that!

Impossible. Easter-themed colours cost one credit when they were in the marketplace. Oh, well.

As for the rest of the post, I don't know what you are saying. Some clarification is needed if you want good responses to this thread, especially the part mentioning the competition with the 1k platinum reward...