Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

tested, suicide still possible with bless and link

yes as intended and that's good.

on the other hand you can use link as intended,  using rage + quick thinking you can get 99% reduction and they still get 100% damage

I am way against the nerf of Trinity. 

-Link is now somewhat useless, as you now take damage even if Blessing is casted.

-Blessing is useless compared to Iron Skin now, might as well have all 4 players use Rhinos if you want invincibility.

-Rhino Master-race is now in effect guys. Everyone go to Venus asap.

-No more laser fun with Trinity
(Link, then Bless, then go in front of lasers on Tower Defenses.)

I specifically got Trinity for Invincibility.
Let's start a riot.

yes as intended and that's good.

on the other hand you can use link as intended,  using rage + quick thinking you can get 99% reduction and they still get 100% damage

wait so when you down with qt they get 100% damage? as in your blesssing resets to 0%? or you get 99% reduc when you down with qt?

Also if you have 25 energy as you cast bless at 1hp then energy goes up to 1 and you down so you get 1 hp and then you would down again i guess? or die if no team

also doesnt this nerf make it near impossible to res downed teammates with only blessing without a cc frame when under heavy fire and/or in high waves?

Edited by IWillDieLOL

Unfortunately, bugs + lag makes the new feature on NYX a pleasant  and redundant issue,making the mod Absorb activate and de activate even before collect any damage, making the epicness of this update not in my fav. Basically U fixed 3 bugs but created new one.

Is there any way to change the deactivate key?

Edited by wasupdude

This looks like a awesome [float] update! Keep it up DE :D

Oh and one thing? The Valk animation changes where not mentioned in any of the rebalancing / second look threads. Those still in the works or destined?

Edited by Takai

I am way against the nerf of Trinity. 

-Link is now somewhat useless, as you now take damage even if Blessing is casted.

-Blessing is useless compared to Iron Skin now, might as well have all 4 players use Rhinos if you want invincibility.

-Rhino Master-race is now in effect guys. Everyone go to Venus asap.

-No more laser fun with Trinity

(Link, then Bless, then go in front of lasers on Tower Defenses.)

I specifically got Trinity for Invincibility.

Let's start a riot.

I'm with you 100%. I don't see any reason now to run Trin, as Rhino is way better. Blessing was the reason i had her, i was farming for continuity for days, just to get that blessing duration up. Now it's almost useless compared to before.