Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

Goodbye, old friend.attack-on-titan-4-o.gif

Warframe Changes:

Trinity:

- Blessing:  On cast, Blessing restores all shields and health. Damage reduction for the duration of the skill is now based on the greatest percentage of health healed (ie:if you have a squad with members whose health you healed 30%, 40% and 90%, all party members will receive Damage reduction at the greatest percent, 90% in this case).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

Warframe abilities can't be friends...

Edited by TopMaverick

• Ash' Blade Storm will now deal multiplied damage based on the current Combo Hit multiplier

Digital Extremes! You just made my day. :) This is like a huge dmg buff for some skillful Ash players who do everything with melee style! :D 

Thanks!

Yeah, now Trinity are useless on survival and all types of agressive mission. Thanks.... really..... No immortal skin for  her, no invincibility.
The ancient equalizer are dead. Now already only his shade old for himself.

The other upgrade is awesome, but this one thing with Tri......

Anyone else notice that for the Nikana and Dragon Nikana the sword itself uses the normal coloring options, while the sheath uses the accessory colors? This is really annoying cause I can really see any effects on the sword except the part sticking out of the sheath.

Thanks for making more weapons that need Argon Crystals to build.

Still not gonna spend my money on them, maybe you need to make more rare resources or something.

Edited by Histori

Nope, mine is the same way, even maxed out in the first slot, nothing is scanned.

Thanks, I'm relieved a bit. From Lv 0 bug to non-existent-card-at-all bug. Hope they fix it as soon as possible.

8MBMk.png

I didn't know pink Rhino was a trend. Huh. What about pink Rhino Prime?

Also, per previous RedText, I think it's perfectly acceptable for "a dude" being rescued from certain agonizing death to say "My hero!" upon retrieval. Actually, there isn't much I wouldn't expect them to say...

Edited by UnderFiend

that up is awesome :3 but i really dont wanna to kill that dogs they are so cute and adorable T-T cannot u add samething like sleep powder or arrow XDD? ...And i dont like that update with Trinity blessing. It was her best power and cuz she havent any attack skill im afraid if someone will useing her after that update. ^^ 

Edited by Miyushka

I'm with you 100%. I don't see any reason now to run Trin, as Rhino is way better. Blessing was the reason i had her, i was farming for continuity for days, just to get that blessing duration up. Now it's almost useless compared to before.

Support, healz. Her entire existence is to be a healing machine, not an immortal death god. :P

First of all, thanks for the update DE.

Second, I imagine that the "nerf" of Blessing was to steer Trinity towards a more healing type of frame instead of just pure immortality. Could I then be so bold as to suggest that blessing should be spamable? By that I mean as it is now Blessing cant be reused if you have it modded for power duration. Perhaps implement it so that the damage reduction buff will be reapplied on reuse but to the new procentage of when it was used.

I might be looking at it wrong but it seems to me that now we must choose between a long lasting Link, or a blessing which heal can be quickly reapplied if needed, cause with high enough level of enemies even 90% dmg reduction will make short work of some frames and possibly killing them within 25 seconds that my own Blessing lasts for.

Let's end it on a high note: Kubrows!