Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

Banshee's Sonar can't be recasted now until its timer ends if I'm host. Please change it back.

If I'm not host I can't see its timer at all. Fix this too.

Also Mag Prime's flying golden pauldrons became too small now and they're wrong placed (lower than before). Fix that.

Edited by AntLion

R.I.P trinny and DE u are heading the same way,i have spend a frecking fortune on this game,forma's,reactors and catalysts for u to just say we dont Like this frame so heres the nerf bat.

Will this game ever come out of beta hmmmm i dont think so, now think about this sat in your ivory tower.

Game is launched and live and players new to the game see others with helmets that have stats and frame they cant ever obtain how long do u think Players are going play and buy plat ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 answer not very long i believe u have lost your way in this game 

R.I.P trinny and DE u are heading the same way,i have spend a frecking fortune on this game,forma's,reactors and catalysts for u to just say we dont Like this frame so heres the nerf bat.

Will this game ever come out of beta hmmmm i dont think so, now think about this sat in your ivory tower.

Game is launched and live and players new to the game see others with helmets that have stats and frame they cant ever obtain how long do u think Players are going play and buy plat ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 answer not very long i believe u have lost your way in this game 

This is rly hate :D I only agree with Trinity R.I.P

Are you guys serious ? You changed/nerfed some stuff, but why.......WHY change how Rhino's Iron Skin looks like ? Like seriously, thats the only thing that makes rhino look good. You didn't NEED to touch anything on him. Now it looks REALLY horrible. 

Edited by LeugimDeTrini

What you have done to the Trinity is not just a "nerf", it's rather a burial. The only thing Trinity was really good for is the infinite bless tactics during late gameplay against high level enemies (80+). And in now it's screwed up completely, as not only you won't get full damage immunity, but even achieve high levels of damage resistance would be hard, due to fact that going from full HP to zero only takes a blink of an eye when you fight against such high level enemies.

wow much B****ing many cry babies wow.

give it a chance. its a brand new update there will be some issues with the new content, God shut up you spoiled children!! and about the Trinity "nerf" how about instead of complaining because DE changed a frame, they didnt even intend for it to play that way to begin with. how about instead of crying over spilled milk you grab that cup wash it off and put something different in it. OR just get a new cup!!! for the stupid people, learn to play Trinity a different way, or pick another frame. The world and the game wont end just because they changed a gamebreakingly over powered ability to be more team and tactic orientated. 

Edited by Senketsu_

Just a thought ....., 

Trinity at her best was a way for players to navigate through the high level hordes of enemies when all sustain mods and shields lose any meaning. I think the problem isnt so much trinity then that there is no good way to make it through these missions with most warframes. Trinity was a way for people to work around this issue and allowed them to test the limits of their best and hard earned weapons and mods. I would like to see some more powerful warframes or something that can help in these missions. Another suggestion would be to take this armor thing yous are doing and make the parts mean something good(stat boosts that will allow late game play) . Not only would this set the high-level players apart (looks and powers) for their dedication and skill ( make the pieces difficult to craft 50 orokin cells 100,000 ferrite etc.) but it would not make the early game less enjoyable or to easy because new players would be unable to obtain these things.  

Edited by deathdealergrim

i do agree with the protect the healer because i always played the healer role in everything i was on,.but in this game most others don't care if your there or not unless there clan or friend.. i did a 4 person deference on Jupiter and died in a room with a mag an ember and a frost in front of me, and not one help or even tried to get to me and that was before this update. the that's not to say everybody is like that though but people are greedy little animals that do want to run around and hump everything. 

Part of the reason why I only play solo or Invite-Only.

Never Online. If I don't know my teammates, I can't even trust them to pick me up.

I mostly play with a guy that mains Trinity. He says he'd prefer it to be like it used to, but isn't raging his balls off.

People, calm down and let DE realize what they did wrong before you scrap any frames.

bring back trinity and frost or its time to leave the game ... what warframe u plan to nerf next? ... the game was fun and spend over 1000hours and money into it and u have to nerf the only good thing from trinity and frost ... are u bored that players didnt use your new warframes?!? or want to make money with reskilling trinity with formas?!? ... dont forget to make a button in the next update with "delete account" ...

This Trinity will no longer rez players lying in fire.

Plus dogs drop Oxium ? Best thing in a long time ... can't wait to see drop them A-troll elements too.

On a personal sidenote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

Stop asking DE to "release" their software, it's out for a long time. BETA in this case is only a marketing term to deal with negative public feedback in an easier way.

Edited by MaxiTB

bring back trinity and frost or its time to leave the game ... what warframe u plan to nerf next? ... the game was fun and spend over 1000hours and money into it and u have to nerf the only good thing from trinity and frost ... are u bored that players didnt use your new warframes?!? or want to make money with reskilling trinity with formas?!? ... dont forget to make a button in the next update with "delete account" ...

when you leave 10 more come into this game, your absence will not be missed.

Trinity's nerf makes players gamble their teammate's health with the goal of maybe getting higher damage reduction values.  That's sadistic, and an insult to both Trinity players and support players in general.  That's not what a support is about!

Support.

Or as I like to say

Sea port.

Because it sounds funny.

No but really, this is exactly what I've been trying to say but never could think of the wording to it.

when you leave 10 more come into this game, your absence will not be missed.

Not a healthy way to keep any game community going, saying players will simply be replaced regardless of supporting the game or spending money on it, or opinions but either is it by saying you're going to leave just because of one thing (regardless if many believe it's a bad thing) at least until they find out if they reinstate the ability after hearing peoples' dislike over it. Just because 10 more will replace a player, doesn't mean it was a great decision or that it couldn't possibly get worse. 

Everyone has a right to an opinion, neither complete raging or cheer leading helps. If some put in a lot of time into their Warframes, you have to understand that this sort of nerf is going to hit a nerve with many, again not saying they should rage or delete the account over it because it seems Warframe listens (so far) to us (replaceable) players more than most any game I've gotten into over the years, and I've played many. 

I don't agree with the nerf myself but I didn't get the Warframe or put any time into it. If they took away Rhino's stomp, I would be fairly agitated after all the time I spent to build him up so I do sort of understand why many are less than happy. I don't know what Warframe\s you use mainly but suppose they took away an ability from each that makes them what they are, after all the time you put into it. Would you be telling others to leave or would you be raging yourself?

Personally I think it's all been said and just wait to see what the developers say instead of anyone jumping to rash actions of account deleting, arguing, etc... 

Warframe Changes:

Trinity:

- Blessing:  On cast, Blessing restores all shields and health. Damage reduction for the duration of the skill is now based on the greatest percentage of health healed (ie:if you have a squad with members whose health you healed 30%, 40% and 90%, all party members will receive Damage reduction at the greatest percent, 90% in this case).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

- Reduced the time it takes for Trinity's Blessing animation to play.

-Energy Vampire:  Will now pulse one last burst from the victim when it dies, releasing any remaining energy; this should make the power useful even when the enemy is killed prematurely.

I am really not happy about this change....

Edited by Haldos
Cleaned up.