Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

is there going to be armour available for the other half of your body?? lol  dont get me wrong, i love the awesome look of only one arm be all sorts of buff, but i would like to have a full armour set to use.

Umm Excuse me but,i'm having a bit trouble of updating my game,It says Update failed,its been about 2 hours and 35 minute since i started the update,Please leave a comment of what i should do in order to update my game fully,Thank you.

So as a result of the exploiters, my build had to be destroyed? I truly understand where you're going don't get me wrong, but you should understand the frustration of having a Warframe's entire purpose be pulverized from existence. Many people spent countless hours waiting, grinding, upgrading, collecting, grinding more, and then their hard work is made useless. I understand DE may have wanted to end the exploits but it was a very effective way to solo, if you don't have good internet, you could just get trin and enjoy the game without lag, and still being able to do things. I think they should have thought this through and come up with a better approach.

Trinitys purpose was not pulverized.  You are still a support frame.  And yeah, I think Rhino stomp is a little on the large side if you ask me.

It was the chained invulerability and damage output that needed to be stopped.  Her ability to tank better than Rhino and Frost were making them less fun to play in groups.

Trinitys purpose was not pulverized.  You are still a support frame.  And yeah, I think Rhino stomp is a little on the large side if you ask me.

It was the chained invulerability and damage output that needed to be stopped.  Her ability to tank better than Rhino and Frost were making them less fun to play in groups

I was in an alert mission, where a nightmare mod was found, and the person hosting wanted Trinities for their blessing ability. The reason being was because we had no shield in that mission. Trinity was a good way to counter that effect. But if we tried to do that again, we'd die, because as soon as we step into the fire, we'd all go down unless someone can get lucky and cast it before they die. But even then there are still enemies shooting at you. The best frame for that would once again be Rhino, so someone may have to revert from their preferred frame, or just get downed 20 times because now we don't have a trinity to help stop that. Yes we are still support but with less of a chance of survival than ever.

--> Fixed Helios' Investigator Precept not properly displaying/calculating its max rank and perpetually behaving like a rank 0 mod. It will also receive a target lock so it doesn’t Get distracted during scans so easily.

Please DE... is not enough guys!

Make this thing at least useful. We need a better scan here.

We have 3 not useful sentinels: Djinn, Dethcube and Helios. We already have few sentinels with 3 not useful at all.

If we have an instangib Vaporize would break the game?

If we have an instantaneous Investigator would break the balance?

Sure not DE. Make these sentinels better before bring the Kubrows please.

Even with these changes they will not be the better ones.

It's interesting how often "useless" gets tossed around in regards to frames and abilities. It makes me think someone redefined the word "useless" and I missed it.

I look forward to testing out these changes, and it's not like DE hasn't made later updates - as they are doing now - when things go the way of unintended. I know it's crazy to have a bit of trust, but DE has shown they respond to the community, so I'm willing test out the new balances, then see what needs tweaking in the future.

GOODBYE the last worthwhile frame in this stupid game.  What do you expect us to do?  I have argued for the last 6 months that DE's goal is to have no WF player stay in a match for more than 20 minutes.    They seem to moving closer and closer to this goal.  What I have to say?  WTF?  REALLY DE?  Pull up your big-boy-panties, get your ****-together and MAKE YOU DAMN GAME WORK!

wait so when you down with qt they get 100% damage? as in your blesssing resets to 0%? or you get 99% reduc when you down with qt?

no with link they always get 100% of their damage and you get stun immunity.

if you are on 1 hp you get 99% reduction + full health for each blessing, rage will give you another blessing before your hp is depleted and qt is only a safe to avoid getting down perhaps mixed with flow to get a higher mistake margin.

if you have 500 hp anything that hits less than 50000 will not kill, including yourself, you only have to measure your hits and go for a mid - low duration blessing

edit: you could also put your weapon a pure type and protect yourself from your weapon damage type, kinda ligthing rod + castanas.

also doesnt this nerf make it near impossible to res downed teammates with only blessing without a cc frame when under heavy fire and/or in high waves?

not really link under heavy fire will most likely kill the enemy firing before you go down you can also use a WoL to stay on your feet longer and let them clear themselves. unless his count is really low and then you would have to rely on blessing and timing.

making blessing get people in a mid range get up with full hp and half damage to avoid exploit would do for that.

... unless your enemies hit beyond 50000 damage where 99% reduction wont keep you up

Edited by Edgedemon

It was the chained invulerability and damage output that needed to be stopped.  Her ability to tank better than Rhino and Frost were making them less fun to play in groups.

you mean like how i could be a roar rhino with stomp spam if there was a trinity? or how i could spam avalanche and ice wave and protect the pod with globe while still being invincible within the globe if a grenade is thrown? Also how about how frosts globe is hp limited with a very brief invicibility duration?

Edited by IWillDieLOL

I was in an alert mission, where a nightmare mod was found, and the person hosting wanted Trinities for their blessing ability. The reason being was because we had no shield in that mission. Trinity was a good way to counter that effect. But if we tried to do that again, we'd die, because as soon as we step into the fire, we'd all go down unless someone can get lucky and cast it before they die. But even then there are still enemies shooting at you. The best frame for that would once again be Rhino, so someone may have to revert from their preferred frame, or just get downed 20 times because now we don't have a trinity to help stop that. Yes we are still support but with less of a chance of survival than ever.

Nightmare mode.  Its suppose to be hard, thats why the reward is so good.  You are making it sound like Blessing was a crutch and the only reason you made it through missions.  I am MR15, its has taken me a long time to get here with school and having a wife and 2 kids.  I have skill, and that is how I stay alive.  How do you think I make it through those missions, its sure is heck not because of a Trinity in the group.  People will just have to be smart about how they build their frames.  Its just like the whole big deal with the Arc Traps.  Use electrical resistance, now you just have to build for more health.  Adapt and change, thats how you get better.

This changes sounds pretty cool to me and DE has always moved towards fixing and balancing things.

I hate it when so many people complain about the little trick they had to win is somehow changed and now they have to rely on the skill they lack ....

If you are any good you can pretty much play with any frame not just the one with the OP power...

THANKS DE!!! Love the kubrows!!!!

Edited by Osvega

While I'll agree that the ability to spam invisibility needed to get itself knocked down...I don't think they did enough to compensate for this loss.

Well of Life and Blessing still have a massive use overlap that doesn't really help make Well of Life a reasonable choice over blessing.

Energy Vampire is not terrible, I'll admit but it's still kinda meh outside the very top missions where you actually start needing the energy to spam ults every couple of seconds. Energy is just too plentiful for a 'Give energy' ability to be useful most of the time.

The Trinity is still too fragile a frame to use Link outside of a very potent (And thus very situational) high-boost blessing.

All in all, my issue isn't that I can't tank. My issue is that Trinity has an ability already DESIGNED to tank (Link) that requires a massive amount of work to make...work and that her lower level abilities are situational and iffy.

In my opinion, what Trinity really needs is some ACTIVE abilities. Some things to spend when not going 'Yep, team about to die, blessing'. As she'll sit on full energy for most of a mission, which doesn't make her a very interactive frame to play outside the occasional panic moment.

Nerf. Impressive As It Can Take Away What We Like More. My Warframe Preferred, My Favorite. RIP Trinity Reasons Why I Should Leave This game, I hope Other Error. But you do you going to? "Interested"?

Discuss With Ignorant People. Like That Are Playing Chess With Paloma, no matter how good you are playing chess, the dove will pull All Parts, Defecating On The Board and shake like if wins the game

Edited by Funkeepunkee

Ash:

Shuriken now has forced bleed proc.

Bladestorm now has forced bleed proc.

Teleport now leaves enemy in finisher state.

Further clone changes to Bladestorm will follow in a future update.

i think this will be enough for now 

0KoD2.gif 

RxgNFe4.jpg

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

Additions:

• Grineer Shipyard Expansion - Ceres has had further missions changed to include this tileset expansion!
    • Ceres - Hapke & Bode are now Capture type missions.

Am I the only one that sees this? O.O

GOODBYE the last worthwhile frame in this stupid game.  What do you expect us to do?  I have argued for the last 6 months that DE's goal is to have no WF player stay in a match for more than 20 minutes.    They seem to moving closer and closer to this goal.  What I have to say?  WTF?  REALLY DE?  Pull up your big-boy-panties, get your ****-together and MAKE YOU DAMN GAME WORK!

I have to agree, this is the end of the end game. There is nothing for players to do except repetitive, short missions. Right now you can only fight against the infested for 40+ minutes safely. Frost was nerfed so that you cannot be safe from corpus or grineer (max forma, max mods). Rhino's iron skin will only get you so far. I suppose everyone could go Loki and stay invisible, but that means everyone has to have max mods for duration... and not everyone does (plus not everyone likes to play loki). Right now survivals require Nekros to go for any serious distance, except for corpus. Because of this, an all Loki team will not work on a survival or defense because you will run out of life support or the pod will die. The corpus drop life support better than the grineer if you play on corpus ships, but what about when you fight the grineer. I guess we are all destined to playing 25-35 minute survivals. This is not as interesting to me.

Edited by j4mes