Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

Ash:

Shuriken now has forced bleed proc.

Bladestorm now has forced bleed proc.

Teleport now leaves enemy in finisher state.

Further clone changes to Bladestorm will follow in a future update.

[[...]]

• Ash' Blade Storm will now deal multiplied damage based on the current Combo Hit multiplier

Cue the herd running back to Ash after slagging him off for so long!

Great update, look forward to trying things out.

Great patch, love the new side arm... but, did they nerf the Penta? It doesn't seem to be using split chamber anymore. Just wondered if anyone else was having this issue.

Edit: Ok, so I relogged and it fixed it. Not sure what happened though.

Edited by BloodLordVorath

The thing i loved most about this is that i was going to check customization colors... Then i'm surprised that you're finally allowed to customize Attachments separately from Warframe, which is already awesome. But then i start thinking "well, it's time to start suggesting to them that they incorporate a a button that allows me to suck the colors of the main into the attachments in one easy stroke." And they did that already! It blew my mind that they had though about this with this much foresight!

It's like previously they didn't had the foresight that with the Mod 2.0 system we would end up just sticking the same mods into every warframe, so it takes them months to finally come up with a system that just allows me to have a convenient Mod picker. But then these same guys already come up with the solution of a problem i didn't even knew i would have, like sticking the main colors into the attachment colors!

Now if only they added some sort of "Absorb" function in the color that would allow me to just shift the colors around instead of having to guess which color that one is so i can reproduce that color somewhere else, then the system would be perfect!

Bottom line, DE, kudos for the foresight. I'm legitimately impressed.

Nyx's absorb is stupidly expensive now, rendering her once top-tier usefulness in def/md/sur to S#&$-tier. Unaffected by efficiency, duration, and no boost in power? All this did is make her an aoe spam frame, instead of a tactical one.

0/10

I'm amazed by the fact that you still HAVE NOT FIXED T3 DEFENSE SPAWNING GLITCH FOR THE ENEMIES!!...

Btw DE, there is an idiot afk-ing in our dojo since this morning and now we can't get in the dojo because he does not have the same version of the game as we do...

FIX THAT also...

Easy fix for the AFKer, remove his hositing priveliges and he'll get auto kicked from the dojo. Then simply don't give them back to him.

100% agree about the Void def spawning glitch though :)

I wish DE would refund superchargers for the people who supercharged their Trinities.

Strait up no.

Back tracking to give back plat because of an update would be stupid.  If  you had a Trinity and used it then you had our moment of fun in the sun.

Here is something this whole Trinity thing reminds me of...

THE CHEESE!  Where is my cheese?

Change Happens They Keep Moving The Cheese Anticipate Change Get Ready For The Cheese To Move Monitor Change Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old Adapt To Change Quickly The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese Change Move With The Cheese Enjoy Change! Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese! Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again They Keep Moving The Cheese.

Strait up no.

Back tracking to give back plat because of an update would be stupid.  If  you had a Trinity and used it then you had our moment of fun in the sun.

Luckily I didn't pay plat for my supercharger.  If I had I would have been pretty pissed.

I've been getting sick of the bs that DE has been pulling as of late.  That's why I went from playing 20 hours a week to only playing 2 hours in the past month.  Things like this will just make sure that people will never come back.

Luckily I didn't pay plat for my supercharger.  If I had I would have been pretty &!$$ed.

I've been getting sick of the bs that DE has been pulling as of late.  That's why I went from playing 20 hours a week to only playing 2 hours in the past month.  Things like this will just make sure that people will never come back.

I'm coming back.   Everyone in my clan is coming back.  So the people that cant deal with change leave the game and never play again.  I think I can live with that.  Its called the Gaming World Cycle.  Changes happen and bring new players and drive others away.  It is how EVERY game works.  Either the game gets changed and people dont like it, or the game doesnt change and people leave it because of lack of content or influx of new things.

I love the game, so I will not be leaving anytime soon.  As for others, I wish you the best in finding a new game.

Nyx's absorb is stupidly expensive now, rendering her once top-tier usefulness in def/md/sur to S#&$-tier. Unaffected by efficiency, duration, and no boost in power? All this did is make her an aoe spam frame, instead of a tactical one.

0/10

Where are you seeing Absorb is now unaffected by efficiency and duration mods?

Entons Trinity Es un Oberon Pero Sin La Ventaja De Matar Y Crear Orbes De Salud ?

I used Google Translator, so bear with me here.

Trinidad es nada más que la curación. Está especializado en la curación. Oberon es un rey de los tramposos. En realidad no es bueno en cualquier rol, pero lo que ha se distribuye en un poco de todo.

Amazingly, it came out close to what I wanted.

Trinity was my main. I used to press '4' and laugh for the next 26 seconds (still shoving fusion cores into narrow minded). I didn't have it on all the time, but I easily could. When survival missions would go on too long, and I couldn't deal damage (even with a 5 forma Gorgon) I would be relegated to sitting next to some heavy gunner with vamp on it. I would put up link and sit as close as I could to the target so I could wait for the slow energy ticks so that I could keep blessing up the whole time. My team needed it. It wasn't the most fun, but it was very useful, and my team kept me around, even though they all had SOMAs and Pentas.

This new incarnation of blessing doesn't allow trinity to contribute to the team. The team can keep themselves alive (Iron skin, frost globe, desecrate giving them health orbs), they don't need me for healing. They might as well take Oberon, because he can get back up once he falls down. So let me say that blessing really needs to have some invulnerability attached to it. 26 (I couldn't wait to get the full 28) seconds of invulnerability is a bit much. But 0 doesn't work. The damage reduction does help, but not with high level enemies. 

Blessing needs to give invulnerability. Why not go half and half, where out of a 10 second duration, you get 5 seconds of invulnerability, and then 5 of damage reduction. The more duration you stack, the longer you have to wait for your next invul cycle. Or make it so that blessing stops bleedout timers.