Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

DE, can you please tell us how power efficiency and duration will affect toggle skills? I just ran 3 missions with Nyx, Hydroid and Banshee and it seems that even with high power efficiency, the energy consumption is too much per second.

P.S. I have a feeling that this update broke a lot of skills..... not sure why I think that DE will soon be launching another update to fix the holes of this update.

Awesome update! Some needed fixes are in the near possible future(para carrier left badge, some void waters, stuck in power-in-use  banshee silence, etc) but get some sleep. Well earned. :D

Also... Kubrow pets... really want... a LOT.

Invasion Changes:

Changes to faction logic in Invasion mission on ‘homeworld’ planets. These homeworld planets are indicated by the planet description in game.

Defender won't go into "threatened mode" until they reach somewhere between 33% to 66% ownership. At that point they engage in a more aggressive strategy to win a  majority land value on their homeworld. Once they are back to that value, they will return to normal until another “threatened mode” between 33% and 66% takes place.

So if a side is heavily loosing their home planet (ie less than 33% ownership) they give up and leave the threatened state, thus making it easier to loose their bases?

Trinity was my main. I used to press '4' and laugh for the next 26 seconds (still shoving fusion cores into narrow minded).

You said it yourself. For 26 seconds you "laughed" as absolutely nothing in the game could harm you, while you had full reign on all your other abilities, movement, and weapons. Do you really think 26+ seconds of full invulnerability without ANY sort of downside was viable?

The newest version is perfect. It forces Trinity players to actually use a modicum of skill and timing instead of literally sitting there, pressing 4, waiting for the timer to end, press 4 again, pop energy heals if needed, and so on. There was no fun in that. No skill.

This iteration of this skill was -JUST- released. Instead of condemning it immediately, why not try to, oh I don't know, gain a tiny bit of of a thought process and keep an eye on your team's health before using it, like a true Healer "class" player does.

Personally, I liked Trinity being the type of character who makes all her teammates immortal and causes insane OP-ness of teammates. I mean, seriously, with this nerf, the only frames who have a chance at invincibility are Rhino and Valkyr. If they wanted Trinity to be nerfed, make there a delay in the use of Blessing, not a nerf in Blessing. Now she's kind of useless. By all means my teammates want to jump into a crowd of enemies, I can't do anything until they're all 90% dead, and then I proceed to cast it and they all die anyways wooh. 

Then I get yelled at for being "slow" like gosh man I suck don't I?

I think this could be specially painful with lag, since you can't wait too much to heal your partners.
DE could fix this simply adding a bonus damage reduction. kind of: 80% healing -> 80%+15% damage reduction, so the ability could be useful even if the teamates are not almost dead or even with minumum healing.

If they don't want trinity to be capable of self invulnerability, they only have to make this bonus doesn´t apply to the caster of the ability.

Edited by Mc_Clane

We will get through ths sadness somehow

Uh, Ash was updated. Check the notes again. Only thing that wasn't updated was the change in how Bladestorm works, however it now deals multiplied damage depending upon your combo counter, and has a bleed proc.

Yayyyy. Trinity is not is god-mode warframe anymore. Now she becomes...oh wait...she becomes nothing. I agree that she can still be a support warframe that can run around, healing teammates. But can you really run around with that low shield and hp, low armor and no offensive skill ? Even with link you still die pretty fast in high level missions ( read previous sentence if you wonder why ). The only thing makes Trinity shine is her immortal blessing. You can't heal anyone when you keep dropping like fly.

And Well of Life is suck. The skill makes no sense at all. In combat people always focus on their enemies, keep shooting, keep running, they don't have time to bother if you are castng Well of Life on an enemy, the one shooting that floating mob is yourself. I don't see any kind of supporting of this skill. True supporting is helping teammates when they're busy fighting other enemies, not to tell them " hey hey come here and shoot this one to regen " the idea of this skill is so stupid, yet it's untouched by DE.

Trinity's update is just a mess... I cannot figure out what you were thinking while developing this.

If trinity's blessing was ever to nerf you could do it in many other ways, like:

- Reducing a bit the base time of the skill

- Increasing the energy cost (I doubt you need to have a 100 energy fixed cost for all ultimates)

- Making it uncastable if the "Link" ability isn't active

- Making it uncastable if everybody in the team are full health

- Increasing the cast time (instead of reducing it, even if that was just long enough)

- Adding the dispel ability to several enemies/warframes

Now this skill is just useless. It heals but it cannot be cast again unless the damage reduction time has ran out so if people are dying they just can't be helped while the skill is active. The damage reduction, also, is "good" only if you have a "Quick Thinking" mod installed on any member except the trinity itself. Well, I use a penta as my main weapon and even if I had the most damage reduction from the Blessing it takes me 1 shot to kill myself (if you're wondering: no, I'm not saying you should nerf the penta too).

I'm aware in the conclave/duels the trinity was just almighty, but as I said you could add the dispel ability to other frames too. I'm also aware the overall utility level of the trinity was too high, that's not a good reason to make it useless.

DE, please, accept this suggestion from a player who will probably leave: if you did something great, there's no need to wreck it.

[edit] I tried again and if blessing is cast when someone has 2 life points all the damages are reduced by 99% so maybe something went wrong in the previous tests... Still trinity is far from being useful now.

Edited by Purrsonality

Trinity:

- Blessing:  On cast, Blessing restores all shields and health. Damage reduction for the duration of the skill is now based on the greatest percentage of health healed (ie:if you have a squad with members whose health you healed 30%, 40% and 90%, all party members will receive Damage reduction at the greatest percent, 90% in this case).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

THIS DESTROYED MY TRINITY BUILD.

bye bye 3 forma, bye bye blessing+link+castanas self destruct.

she was my best warframe ever, taking T3 survival towards the 60 minutes with ease.

What demons possed you to nerf Trinity beyond any reasonable use?

such sadness