The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

I will agree that the "armor" pieces are too small to be actual armor. Perhaps we can keep the current ones and have some new, more armored versions of the same styles? I'd like to see the current ones kept as a sort of "cloth" feel for casters, with "medium" and/or "heavy" variants made as well.

Strictly as outfit decorations though, I really like the EOS armor (links to Steam, because I'm too newb to get previews to work right, trust me, I've tried):

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/598162745532577879/BAF9E934CCF1F2DA9997851962ED89A531D372D3/

I really like how they look with my Nyx, I feel like they added that missing je ne sais quoi that I've been looking for.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/598162745532584597/3E6096576494EC5CCC186888873B014B17DA1511/

I also like how the side pieces look on my Mag Prime. Not a fan of the new super tiny shoulder pieces for her, but I like the EOS replacements a lot.

So, at least for these two warframes, I am pleased with the EOS set. Thanks, devs! :) (also pleased with the separate accessory colour picker :) )

Those are awesome colour schemes you got . Mind if you make some ss with the color sets for that golden-yellow color there?

I appreciate that its the first wave of full body accessories with more to come. the option to choose their color independantly is also a nice feature, and i love the ankle wings lol feel like a crazed ninja elf now. cant wait to try them on the ps4. as hard as it would be to implement maybe update 16 full body

armor accessories samurai style...ah the future looks bright

Could we possibly get a size slider/modifier to allow us to adjust the size of the armor pieces? 

And can we get some kind of placement feature that would allow us to place the armor pieces at different angles around the body part they are tied to?

YES. SO MUCH YES

I for one think it's a little too small, and for the leg armour being labeled "knee plates" it's not located anywhere near the knee. I think it would look better on the front of the leg. Thoughts?

I agree so much. They should make the shoulder plates (atleast on daedalus) bigger. Or just have an adjustable size for the parts. And also make the knee plates actually go on the knee. Like knee plates in Halo. Like actual knee plates,

Zeromanicus, on 23 May 2014 - 11:40 PM, said:Zeromanicus, on 23 May 2014 - 11:40 PM, said:

star_trek_online.jpg

I hope we can get something like this in the future. Energy armor would be neat.

Other than just playing the part of a science officer in the star trek universe, their science kits was another reason I wanted to be a Science Officer.

Terran Empire Science Officer turned Federation Science Officer Tomoyo Sakagami of the U.S.S Guardian E-Ahtos.

Edited by __Kanade__

The Edo shoulderpads sparked my interest, so I went ahead and bought them. Here's the feedback:

It looks really good on all males. Example:

deTAzRr.jpg

QMHYe9d.jpg

Zephyr, being a female with broader shoulder design, got a tad smaller version and it looks good on her as well:

rbSmGMj.jpgCMIckkc.jpg

Other females, on the other hand... Look like they are wearing a shoulderpad pendant of a silly chainmail bikini. I, personally, can't take it seriously.

Saryn dons the smaller size of the said pads and it doesn't suit her, since she has Zephyr's type of broad shoulders:

2zRBZsT.jpgVUvKUa3.jpg

Valkyr with the tiny pad, having somewhat slim arms, still looks like she wears plastic cosplay pieces:

7Q0dk7Y.jpgGN8e1Qy.jpg

Mag (Prime) already has innate shoulderpads. The Edo pads being not bigger that the innate ones looks questionable as well:

68U99Hl.jpg3Lq9T9W.jpg

My suggestion: Rescale the small female version of the shoulderpads to the dimensions of Zephyr's pads. Ladies want adequate-looking protection, too. Please.

Edited by Polymelodic

I'd rather they just do the variable size option being suggested here, so that we can choose how large we want the armor pieces to be. Since a size acceptable for one person would not be to another, as shown by the Rhino armor issue interfering with aiming.

Doesn't look very appealing tbh, even more so when one take into account of the Cost. 

The pieces themselves are barely noticeable except the Shoulder parts.

They just seem out of place on almost all Warframes

The idea of attaching external armor pieces to whole entities like Warframse seems awkwardly superfluous and as mentioned, out of place. 

The armor Cosmetics should sport a more "Natural" look while distinguishing the new look clearly from the default

The additions should be appear as if they're an essential design to the look of the Warframes, not like some plastic accessory glued on 

this 1000 times

all the time spent on the artistic design of warframes... only to then slap on these stupid looking bits of "armor" [no clue how they function as anything of the sort]

the scarves/capes were one thing, and alt helmets are fine looking, why not design more skins like proto-exal, instead of this gaudy 'armor' crap?