The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

All this parts of armor look like a condoms on all frames(maybe only except Eos chestguard), and in fact if this is armor then it must provide boosts.

Next time when you wiil made such "things" you should better think about what is it an additional armor elements for bio-nanotechnological void assassins battle suits and what they must do.

Can you please explain how metallic armor pieces resemble condoms in any way? I'm afraid I can't quite see the resemblance. 

take your warframe to the next level cosmetically....how about no...

i mean if they had a slot for a modification or something then I would agree with the next level bit, but cosmetic stuff is nice. Just give us a slot for helmets and armor that we can add a modification for. Or even using the foundry construct different resistances to damage like every faction has resistance. Why can't use tenno build our armor to resist damage types (I would love to put some alloy plates or something)?

Us Tenno are weak to nearly everything in the game.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

I would suggest changing the name to Daedalus/Eos Accessories Bundle, since it really is not armor. When I heard this was coming out my first thought was this is nice way for additional armor value to be added but this is not the case.

It's cosmetic armor. Many, many other games utilize the concept. I'm not really sure why anyone is actually surprised at the lack of stats after the still-warm debacle over the removal of helm stats -- DE doesn't want stats associated with visual customization, plain as that (though they have no qualm grandfathering in existing ones, cough).

Seriously though, can you tweak those Daedalus leg armors? they would look so much better with a less bulky design.

These armor pieces just don't @(*()$ fit with the idea of exoskeletons called warframes, I just can't get my head around metal peaces attached to warframes, they are supposed to be a single sleek... thing, full of metal pieces and everything it needs depending on the design.

Daedalus leg and arm plates look badass on my Excal, though chestpiece looks like Batman logo - It could be bigger and badass...er, but it is still a cool start in new direction of additions for Warframe personalization.

All of you are glazing over the single most important part of this update.

You ready for it?

THEY ADDED A BP TO THE MARKET, FOR CREDITS.

Hope everyone realizes its been forever since they've done this, and maybe we won't get so many clan/plat weapons anymore?

All this parts of armor look like a condoms on all frames(maybe only except Eos chestguard), and in fact if this is armor then it must provide boosts.

Next time when you wiil made such "things" you should better think about what is it an additional armor elements for bio-nanotechnological void assassins battle suits and what they must do.

no, nonono, do you want another arcane problem? cosmetics are cosmetic, no more.

also i'm pretty sure the russian guy is complaining that the cosmetics float or clip through things.

Very easy things to do:

- colour the phased syndana. Treat the thing just like the regular asa syndana is being treated

- allow people to put banshee's shoulder thing on the OTHER shoulder

- founders/event badges and clan badges on either shoulder. 

More difficult 

New decorational fire cage/greaves type things for ember (the thigh armour). It shouldn't be too hard to seperate that from the main model

Alternate mottle/greeble for saryn (The infested looking armour that loosely covers her. I saw a fan post a picture of saryn without the stuff. It looked pretty decent) I'm not saying that saryn shouldn't have the stuff; I'm saying players should have the option to have different mottled/greeble designs over her. I'd pay plat for that. 

new skirts for trinity, Yes, It'd take a small amount of effort to cut and paste parts away to seperate them. But I'm confident that DE could do it. 

This theme kind of continues on for more frames with loose parts that could be seperated. Personaly I'd rather DE fix things, but maybe if they could make money from hats,scarves and trousers then perhaps they won't feel the need to turn a blind eye on balance issues that encourage plat spending (we know). 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

No to the phased syandana. Its supposed to be that way because of lore. Its an asa syandana scarf that has been scarred by the energy of the void. Thats the way its supposed to look.

Banshee was designed that way and she will more than likely stay that way. Only recently have I heard people have an issue with it, not sure why its such a big deal now. 

Trinity's skirt is fine. Leave it the hek alone.

This theme kind of continues on for more frames with loose parts that could be seperated. Personaly I'd rather DE fix things, but maybe if they could make money from hats,scarves and trousers then perhaps they won't feel the need to turn a blind eye on balance issues that encourage plat spending (we know). 

This is not TF2. Nor should it be.