The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armour Pieces Feedback Megathread

chaosking243

No to the phased syandana. Its supposed to be that way because of lore. Its an asa syandana scarf that has been scarred by the energy of the void. Thats the way its supposed to look.

Banshee was designed that way and she will more than likely stay that way. Only recently have I heard people have an issue with it, not sure why its such a big deal now. 

Trinity's skirt is fine. Leave it the hek alone.

This is not TF2. Nor should it be.

Oh bugger the lore on the phased syndana. It's nothing. It's just something they threw in to justify it's existence and make it sound cool while doing so. To me. the phased syndana 'scarring'  is about the cool patern it has, not the colour.  

Trinity's skirt is fine. But trinity is a woman. Women can't just have one skirt you know. 

Yeah, In team fortress 2 you can't buy victory. 

I like the small chest pieces but they look off on most of the recent warframes, like zephyr, because they have more ornaments already and the plates don't conform to the frame.

The shoulder pads look nice. I dislike both knee armors, the daedalus one because it doesn't scale down when the shoulder pads do, resulting in the akward big ankles and small shoulder plate effect. I totally fail to see where the eos leg armor is going, it's a weird hook coming out of the ankle, to m mind it's not something i would like to have attached on my feet when i'm supposed to be fast and slide around, it would just hook itself into anything nearby XD

Could we have a wet of small prime armour with the next prime access pack ? the first two gave scarves so we could use a change, and it would permit us to put a little bit more gold on excalibur and frost prime

I wouldn't mind a variation on Trinity's skirt which basically removed the middle bit at the back and replaced it with a sheer, sort of see through, cloth type fabric, think that would be quite nice actually and would fit with her quite well.

As to the OPs mention about Banshee, I don't really mind the shoulder but,  I'd like an option to get rid of it and make it match the other side.  Purely because I'd rather have symmetry on the armour (or maybe my CDO is complaining about it) and I think two huge shoulder spikes would look a little strange. (Though others may like that idea so both is good.)

Anything to add a little more customization to the Warframes main body and basically change how your particular Tenno was perceived to have been... "mutated"(for want of a better word) and then their armour built around them, could only be a good thing.  I mean the addition of these new armour pieces shows that new bits can be added to change appearance so it would be nice if we could get some more down the line.

i agree, i've also noticed that banshee has a arm guard and thigh guard that are not part of her model,

also Mags arm guards have changed a bit, they seem attached differently than before,

so im thinking those are the next cosmetics warframes will get, you may be-able to remove those as well,

totally agree with player being able to remove Banshees shoulder armor,

They look decent on some frames, but the chestplates tend to be way too small (and not long enough; it's not a breastplate as much as a collarbone plate), the 'knee' plates look pretty bad on anything but one or two frames, at most, and overall it looks tacked-on. Don't be afraid to set the plates into the warframe a little bit so they look a little less like dinky plastic pads.

Also, the sets, even as bundles, are about 80-100% more expensive than they should be. Considering how tiny the pieces are, I can't see the sets being worth more than a syandana. Especially considering how bad the 'knee' plates look on pretty much every frame.

I'll buy them if they go on sale for 50% off, but otherwise, I wouldn't say they're worth the current price for the quality and quantity received.

I think the armor looks amazing... Well Daedlus looks great on everyone, everything with Eos, but the legs looks great on some frames... So far I am just enjoying how it looks on Excal at the moment though.

Warframe0234_zps10d300c4.jpg

Warframe0233_zps5ada4461.jpg

Edited by Arlayn

like it but it seems this is just the beginning, i've noticed that banshee has a arm guard and thigh guard that are not part of her model,

also Mags arm guards have changed a bit, they seem attached differently than before, almost to the point looking removable,

so i'm thinking those are the next cosmetics warframes will get,

however i believe that the player should being able to remove Banshees shoulder armor as well as allow for its placement on both sides,

Chest plates, pauldrons, helmets, knee guards, gauntlets, arm guards, etc...

GIVE ME IT ALL!

That's likely what they are going to do but instead of generic armor pieces i think it would be better for each getting their own separate sets.

They already started with the unique syandanas.

I really wish a much larger version of the bulkier armor was iron skin for rhino, getting wrapped in tin/gold-foil doesn't make any sense and looks horrible especially since rhinos are in it most of the time, having additional actual armor on the model instead would look much nicer and allow for customization, I can't pick the colors of my warframe beyond silver and gold.

I for one think it's a little too small, and for the leg armour being labeled "knee plates" it's not located anywhere near the knee. I think it would look better on the front of the leg. Thoughts?

Agree on both counts.  Certainly not worth spending plat on.  I imagine these were easier to animate.

Could we possibly get a size slider/modifier to allow us to adjust the size of the armor pieces? 

And can we get some kind of placement feature that would allow us to place the armor pieces at different angles around the body part they are tied to?

#YesPlease

These armor pieces just don't @(*()$ fit with the idea of exoskeletons called warframes, I just can't get my head around metal peaces attached to warframes, they are supposed to be a single sleek... thing, full of metal pieces and everything it needs depending on the design.

i am sorry but what are you saying ou are not DE

if DE says they fit they fit the game i dont need you saying what should and shouldnt be in the game 

Edited by PixalatedVortex