[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #29: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

NxbzvBg.jpg

It’s a special Prime Time tonight with 2 secret guests and Update 13 PS4 gameplay! Join DERebecca and DEMegan with their special guests on the couch as they face Vay Hek and chat with viewers!

PLUS, see some sweet new Fan Art and win Platinum Prizes!

See you here tonight, May 15 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

• Upvote 7

Now let us see the Armor product placement!... At least i'll finally see people using the armors. I want to see people using them!

i want to see them play with trinity and get 90%+  damage reduction ... i would totally enjoy seeing that and want to know Megan and Rebecca's opinion on new update, especially on trinity "buff"

• Upvote 1

please use trinity and show us what you can do with the new update and please play CERES or some higher level missions rather than easy ones

YES! Today's my birthday and tonight I'll activate plan: "Have Skree announce that I'm officially famous and have Rebecca and Megan announce my birthday" This plan is so gonna totally work. JUST WAIT AND SEE.

I vote the special guests to be DE_Skree and DE_Sheldon

• Upvote 1

I'm number 19! YEAH! Yeah? UH.

So, there should be something interesting, right? Some "leaks"? I wish, i wish.

I'm glad I finally have time on Thursdays, I've been missing Prime Time a lot up until recently. Good times!

YES! Today's my birthday and tonight I'll activate plan: "Have Skree announce that I'm officially famous and have Rebecca and Megan announce my birthday" This plan is so gonna totally work. JUST WAIT AND SEE.

You can die right now.