Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Conditions For Parry Attack?

LordDwainPrime

ive seen it like three times feel like it should be more if my mod is maxed.

why are there no melee disarm animations?

why are there no stealth attacks on enemies you get behind or are focused on another tenno?

1. Parry requires you to channel during the block for the increased chance to take effect.

2. I dunno. A single target disarm for parryjng might be nice.

3. there are if they're not alerted, but yes. If the aggro isn't on you stealth attacks should be executable 24/7.

Edited by MysticShimmer

"What Are The Conditions For Parry Attack?"

First you need to block while holding channeling. After that, it's RNG, which I personally loath since it should be skill-based, and the "Parry" mod shouldn't be the way it is.

"why are there no melee disarm animations?"

I've been wondering that myself, since we're going against mostly ranged enemies. All enemies should have a melee weapon of their own (Grineer would have either Machete or Cleaver ; Corpus would have Provas), and they should be able to be disarmed with melee parrying (single target).

"why are there no stealth attacks on enemies you get behind or are focused on another tenno?"

Well you can get stealth attacks once you get behind, only when they're not alerted though. As for when they're focused on another Tenno, I guess it's so that Invisible and such don't get even more powerful than they are currently. Not sure.

Edited by Casardis