Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed] Amphis Air-Smashing Glitch

shut

Pressing E in midair, regardless of whether you are in Melee Mode, will cause the Amphis to do the slam attack animation but behave as though there was a surface just under where you activated the slam (no matter how high in the air you are). You basically do the slamming move in midair and then fall to the ground normally, meaning that using Slam Attacks in midair to make yourself move downwards faster is no longer possible (as it will actually slow down your falling). If you do it high enough, you can actually do a Slam at the apex of your jump, get in a few normal swings as you fall, and then do another Slam attack in midair before actually touching the ground.

I treasure Amphis' slam attacks. While it's nice to see the weapon made incredibly viable against Cameras and Ospreys and such, I'd still like to see this fixed.

Edited by SortaRandom

I can confirm that this bug interests the Bo too: was building the ultimate painstick when I noticed this bug, that erase the stun created from jumping attack, at least vs Infected.

A fix would be nice.