Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

What about Trinity?

Her first two skills are still trash. I don't care about the nerf, I want a healer Warframe to actually HEAL, not cast a power and the enemy is dead within 1 second and no one gets healed because of it.

Now she's broken.

Anyone else have something they were building in thier foundry reset back to the Bp?

I had Ember Prime systems done and went to claim it and it disappeared and left me with a BP I need to build again. Not a major issue just have to wait 12 hours agian.

Nerf meleecopter already!

As of the new mechanics changes that came with Melee 2.0, Coptering is now an official feature and not a (widely-loved) exploit. It's here to stay. Edited by SortaRandom

wut no nerf this time? dissapointed :(

Sad.

Nekros desecrate was nerfed with this hofix (time of cast).

Improvement came with update 13.3.0, and it was pretty good, gameplay was a lot better, more dynamic.

It's really boring to spend your time to desecrate, rather than "play".

DE please improve back the desecration, for the gameplay, for the teamplay, for my fingers and my keyboard.

well if trinity wasn't broken before she sure is now!!

casting healing was never this punishing, u cast it and then u cant re cast cause u stuck it locks u in power in use state till ur "invulnerability" runs out and by the time it does run out every one is DEAD!!!

DE ether make it as it use to be or remove invulnerability completely and make blessing heal only skill with no lasting buff

cause ur partial damage reduction is not a benefit at all, its a huge disadvantage and extremely punishing

and what the hell do we need TWO damage reduction skills for!?

DE remove "invulnerability" from blessing make it only heal skill or make its duration so short that it will be impossible to sustain indefinitely (like 3 sec and not benefit from duration extending mods) !!

if permanent invulnerability was too OP then removing the benefits of Continuity and Narrow Minded would've sufficed to stop ppl from using it indefinitely,

but DE totally jumped the gun and nuked the damn thing to kingdom come! instead of "balancing" they went from one extreme case of overpowered to opposite even more extreme case of nerf overkill

damage reduction on blessing broke trinity as a healer!

Edited by Alex-4

well if trinity wasn't broken before she sure is now!!

casting healing was never this punishing, u cast it and then u cant re cast cause u stuck till ur "invulnerability" runs out and by the time it does run out every one is DEAD!!!

DE ether make it as it use to be or remove invulnerability completely and make blessing heal only skill with no lasting buff

cause ur partial damage reduction is not a benefit at all, its a huge disadvantage and extremely punishing

and what the hell do we need TWO damage reduction skills for!?

DE remove "invulnerability" from blessing make it only heal skill or make its duration so short that it will be impossible to sustain indefinitely (like 3 sec and not benefit from duration extending mods) !!

damage reduction on blessing broke trinity as a healer!

I couldnt agree more! Why not make trinity able to heal when you hold down 4? Right now, might as well not ever use Trinity. And I can say this after playing Trinity for probably 30% of my 1100+ hours played...

is the resource drop rate like argon crystal fix yet

i will not play a solo T1 - 3 of any sort in long hours of each runs to get certain resources or mods stance...i refuse to do so...

or you could do a single defense for 15-20 minutes on a full team.  if you want more you could get a drop booster or a nekros or both. i mean  argon crystals are easier to find that orokin cells

Remove "invulnerability" from trinity and perhaps make blessing a triggered heal only skill?  Anything but that travesty it is right now ...

Partial damage reduction + "power in use" lock = DEAD TEAM!!!

Edited by Alex-4

I have not had the opportunity to play much/at all since 13.3 dropped and could only read the forums from where I was but, now that I'm back, I see that 13.3.1 is already here.

Once again you amaze me with your attention to the community's requests and your attention to the Game.

Though, the changes in the various powers will upset some (myself included), I am sure you all will continue to re-work and re-balance things until Warframe truly fits the vision that inspired it.

Many thanks for your continued endeavors!!!