Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorez

Ash Related Bugs

I have collected a couple of big Ash related bugs (possibly even Loki?) from various threads, and put them all in one thread for easier visibility by DE.

FIXED - Bug 1: You are unable to do a finisher after teleporting after using Bladestorm. It completely disabled finishers. It seems to also randomly disappear when enemies are alerted. (THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED)

Bug 2: When in stealth, channelling cancels out the stealth bonus in melee damage.

FIXED - Bug 3: Stealth Damage multiplier does not work when not the host, so you do the same amount of melee damage as you would do without stealth. Picture below. (THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED)

XK7X68p.jpg

NEW BUGS:

Another Ash-related bug: when doing the finisher melee attack after a teleport, neither channeling nor the bonus damage from Finishing Touch seem to apply. Sometimes the channeling visual effect (enemy "burning up") does apply, but the damage remains the same as a normal, non-channeled finisher.

Ive sent messages to Rebecca and Megan last week and still they havent fixed the client issue :(

I feel like I go in gimped when I play Ash as a client :/

Ive sent messages to Rebecca and Megan last week and still they havent fixed the client issue :(

I feel like I go in gimped when I play Ash as a client :/

Pretty much. He literately IS the Solo frame right now, as he's extremely buggy in multiplayer apparently. I sure hope he gets fixed soon.

Ash masterrace, you wish to collaborate with the 'pick any other frame' peasants?!

Jokes aside:

DE pls fix mah frame.

Ash masterrace, you wish to collaborate with the 'pick any other frame' peasants?!

Some video evidence of the BladeStorm-prevents-finishers bug, as well as some other stuff.

Some video evidence of the BladeStorm-prevents-finishers bug, as well as some other stuff.

Thanks for the video!

I play Loki so much and my Orthos Prime AoE invisidamage is EXTREMELY important to me winning the game, all the time. So...

Bump.

I play Loki so much and my Orthos Prime AoE invisidamage is EXTREMELY important to me winning the game, all the time. So...

Ah, so Loki also has this bug?

Rebecca read the pm today, lets just hope these are fixed tomorrow :3

Hurrah! (And hopefully the bladestorm will be full updated after tomorrow (timezones))

This is a logged issue.

Her response on 13.4 update thread.

Theres still hope!

Her response on 13.4 update thread.

Theres still hope!

Hurrah!

And I also sure hope they fix Ash's immortal skin soon, as I even sent them a message about it via Support. (You know, how there's huge white uncolourable areas on Ash's immortal skin)

got a PM back from rebecca. pretty much stated the same thing that hybridon quoted. however she couldn't give me a ETA for fix