Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Related Bugs

Sorez

I have collected a couple of big Ash related bugs (possibly even Loki?) from various threads, and put them all in one thread for easier visibility by DE.

FIXED - Bug 1: You are unable to do a finisher after teleporting after using Bladestorm. It completely disabled finishers. It seems to also randomly disappear when enemies are alerted. (THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED)

Bug 2: When in stealth, channelling cancels out the stealth bonus in melee damage.

FIXED - Bug 3: Stealth Damage multiplier does not work when not the host, so you do the same amount of melee damage as you would do without stealth. Picture below. (THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED)

XK7X68p.jpg

NEW BUGS:

Another Ash-related bug: when doing the finisher melee attack after a teleport, neither channeling nor the bonus damage from Finishing Touch seem to apply. Sometimes the channeling visual effect (enemy "burning up") does apply, but the damage remains the same as a normal, non-channeled finisher.

Edited by Sorez

Ive sent messages to Rebecca and Megan last week and still they havent fixed the client issue :(

I feel like I go in gimped when I play Ash as a client :/

Pretty much. He literately IS the Solo frame right now, as he's extremely buggy in multiplayer apparently. I sure hope he gets fixed soon.

Edited by Sorez

Ash masterrace, you wish to collaborate with the 'pick any other frame' peasants?!

Jokes aside:

DE pls fix mah frame.

Edited by Iczi

Her response on 13.4 update thread.

Theres still hope!

Hurrah!

And I also sure hope they fix Ash's immortal skin soon, as I even sent them a message about it via Support. (You know, how there's huge white uncolourable areas on Ash's immortal skin)