Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Changes: Nova

[DE]Rebecca

I like this rework puts her powers in line with other frames.

You did not even see it in game.

The main cry of a people that nova kills lots of enemy fast with 1 ability.

You do not know how fast the circle will grow, you do not know how strong the blast will be.

Yet you already state it will bring her in line with other frames, while she is already in line.

Edited by Unibot

I still think antimatter drop and molecular prime should be swapped

Molecular prime should be a nice debuff ability and antimatter drop is super unique. maybe slow it down a bit and make it twice the size so that teammates can help properly from a distance, as well as make it target-able by by abilities such as bullet attracter for better team play.

but that just makes too much sense i guess

You did not even see it in game.

The main cry of a people that nova kills lots of enemy fast with 1 ability.

You do not know how fast the circle will grow, you do not know how strong the blast will be.

Yet you already state it will bring her in line with other frames, while she is already in line.

Shes not already in line, I personally dont use her because i feel she is broken. This seems like a good compromise to making her a better well rounded frame rather then just a kill stealer frame.

"- Slow-motion effect on enemies now scale with level (.75,.7,.6,.5 percent of normal speed)"

0.5% of normal speed? We get a 99.5% slow down effect now? Nice. (humor aside, I get what you mean, but don't mix up the two notations. It's either .5 times normal speed or 50%, .5 percent is 0.005 times normal speed)

i saw no reason to nerf her in the first place, i only used her for high level def/survivor missions (to go for 45- 60 min). guess it's another warframe i'll just shelf now since de decided to have a nerf bat for all the players who don't play long end missions....

slow is one of the utilities of the ult that helps it out, so removing it would be bad. having a duration on it i guess is fair, but nerfing the range now....

she was already a glass cannon as it was, now your just gonna make her even more of a frame that just needs to be shelfed.

This seems alright I guess, though this makes it annoying like trinity with energy vampire is. People see shiny and instantly go shotting at it, if people shoot it to soon then the effect is wasted. Honestly I would of been happy seeing you guys taking away the slow debuff doesn't make much sense with her. But I agree with everyone else she might be press 4 spam but doesn't mean her 1 has to be useless, buff it or change it seriously. 

Shes not already in line, I personally dont use her because i feel she is broken. This seems like a good compromise to making her a better well rounded frame rather then just a kill stealer frame.

Except her stats make her a fragile frame. If her 4 is nerfed, her 1 should be buffed, and her survivability increased a bit, no? That being said, I haven't played my Nova in a looooong time, so... don't really care all that much.^^'

And this "balance" rampage coming won't help change that, to be honest.^^'

Not really sure if that's "rebalancing" or just changing the way Molecular Prime works... Would like to see some real performance and damage numbers with maxed-out mods of the new proposed Molecular Prime to judge about it... :D

Edited by MeduSalem

I dont really see how this changes anything? I mean I know I have to see it in game but I can still see her spamming to win without a problem with this.

Also Why does she still have the slowing effect? Why should one ability be able to nuke/buff dmg/slow down enemies with a long duration?

I'd prefer it just to be how it was but not link chained explosions and not steal kills, just be how it should be: a debuff that slows enemies and allows you to deal double damage.

Also duration on Nova will mess up your builds big time, what a bad thing to mix in.

Edited by dosu