Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Mil Damage In One Attack!

LordMidnightX

Warframe0033_zps024e962f.jpg

this is what happens when you stay in absorb for 10 waves of defense while a nova blasts you with Adrop and a penta and a rhino roars at the end.

3,072,696 is the highest number there right above the wave 10

edit-I guess I did break 3 mil

to those of you who wonder about viablitiy think about this. it has the potential for unlimited waves on defense I think

Technically if you have 3 nyx and a trinity spaming energy vamp and penta or some other explosive, all 3 nyx could use absorb, charge up with the penta, then one releases and the other 2 pick up the damage from it.

then they just keep going, keeping the pod safe because of absorb and the knock downs and building damage on each other and with the penta.

Edited by LordMidnightX

You're 87,224 shy of 3 mil. That hardly counts as almost 3 mil. I'm just busting your chops, I'm surprised you had the patience to sit there doing nothing for so long.

I see nothing wrong in clicking 4 and going off for a quick grocery shopping.

Nice one! Good girls kick &#!! *^* So proud of her @_@

Upper left. Surrounded by a few 370. I see a 2,965,698

Yep.

All dmg-numbers i see:

Edited by Spectre-Agent

Mod loadout please. c:

not much to it really I maxed out range, and efficiency, most of it is just patience 

You're 87,224 shy of 3 mil. That hardly counts as almost 3 mil. I'm just busting your chops, I'm surprised you had the patience to sit there doing nothing for so long.

aaw it's close enough

I see nothing wrong in clicking 4 and going off for a quick grocery shopping.

Sadly without a trinity doing energy vamp or someone else using energy restores I had to sit there and watch :D

I think I might need some rest, but right above "wave 10" theres a 3072xxx, x being 3 numbers I cant read. So he actually broke the 3 million barrier :x

You guys have good eyesight.

A grand master ninja must have taught them to observe:

wheres_wally_for_web_use_2.jpg

Hiding in plain sight - The ninja way.

On Topic:

30726XX damage... That's pretty good, but oh my is it unpractical to reach... Especially as you mention a Nova using AMD to boost your absorb, when an AMD can easily do far more damage than that...

Technically if you have 3 nyx and a trinity spaming energy vamp and penta or some other explosive, all 3 nyx could use absorb, charge up with the penta, then one releases and the other 2 pick up the damage from it.

then they just keep going, keeping the pod safe because of absorb and the knock downs and building damage on each other and with the penta.

So.............how long did you stay in absorb?   And how many energy capsules did you use? 

10 waves on pluto dark sector defense, I didn't really time it. I used about 8 energy restores and could have used less but my energy was being glitchy so I didn't want to risk it going off early

10 waves on pluto dark sector defense, I didn't really time it. I used about 8 energy restores and could have used less but my energy was being glitchy so I didn't want to risk it going off early

Seems about right.   It's the same as spamming energy for Banshee or any other frame  to use their powers.   Just replace damage and KD with CC

All you people whining that this is broken? HOW IS THIS BROKEN?

He stayed in the Absorb bubble for TEN WAVES. Ten waves, just sitting there meditating in the bubble while his teammates had to kill everything that wasn't close enough to aggro on the bubble, and when he finally popped the bubble all he did was kill everything within its usual range. He probably could have gotten the same results after about 30 seconds.

So quit whining about "zomg Absorb is broken." It's fine as is. You pull this kind of stunt around wave 20 or 30 and you'll never make it to 30 or 40 because the rest of your team will get overwhelmed while you're bubbled. Just think of this as "Wacky Tenno Tricks." It's impressive but not a reasonable strategy.