Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon VS Hek. Which do you prefer?

Antharax

I only have the gorgon at the moment and I like giving heavy gunner's a taste of their own medicine. Suppressive fire is insane and its surprisingly accurate at long range if you just tap it but there is still heavy recoil. Its pretty much point, spray, and crush. Hoping to get a puncture mod for it one day so I can decimate enemies in hallways.

Salvage is pretty easy. Just jump in one of the Jupiter missions with a good melee weapon and tap E at whatever you see, be it an infested or a storage containter.(Stay away from the toxic ones though, they hurt especially if you don't have much health.)

Salvage is pretty easy. Just jump in one of the Jupiter missions with a good melee weapon and tap E at whatever you see, be it an infested or a storage containter.(Stay away from the toxic ones though, they hurt especially if you don't have much health.)

I just got about a thousand or so over the course of an hour or two by doing the first two Mars missions on Solo. What I need is Alloy; I've only found 50 so far in Venus, though I haven't quite gotten far enough to unlock Earth yet. Are there any particular missions in Venus that are good for getting lots of Alloy?