Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Cost Needs To Be Reduced, Or Oxium Needs To Be Easier To Obtain

Hexerin

what it says on the tin. as things are, she is the highest cost frame in the game by orders of magnitude that put the numbers of infested sucked into vauban's singularities to shame.

this cost isn't just resources, but the insane amount of time it takes to get those resources. add onto that that even one missed osprey guts your income rate by a huge percentage, and you have a very real problem.

I agree.

I am currently struggling with obtaining Oxium as well, and I found a great method to farming for Oxium on Kappa, Sedna, but the thing is no one wants to do it that way. Everyone wants to just run around and kill things. Kind of disappointing... It rewards a huge amount of experience, too! Such a shame.

It's only like what, 600 Oxium for Zephyr?  That's really not bad at all for the rarity rate of the resource in question.  Just put in a moderate week's worth of farming, and I literally just mean moderate, and you'll be golden.

Edit;  Just to note;  I had to do all the research for Zephyr solo as the other member of the two man ghost clan I was in was busy.  So that's roughly 860 Oxium and I had that done no problem in under two weeks of moderate farming.  Also, for the longest time Kappa wouldn't work at all for the PS4 as the osprey couldn't spawn on mobile defense.

Edited by Bobtm0

It's only like what, 600 Oxium for Zephyr?  That's really not bad at all for the rarity rate of the resource in question.  Just put in a moderate week's worth of farming, and I literally just mean moderate, and you'll be golden.

860 oxium + minimum of 12.5 days production.

I added an edit in to note the clan cost as well.  Not every frame needs to be so instantly obtainable as others generally are.  Zephyr is the hardest (excluding Vauban) to acquire generally speaking, and she only takes a month at the most to obtain.

By comparison, Hydroid is doable in 1 day to 1 week luck not withstanding.  Yes, Zephyr is the hardest, but it's not bone shatteringly hard by even the largest level of hyperbole.

Adding the price of research to make it more dramatic, I like.

not everyone is in eclipse.

Doesn't that just mean we already put the work into it and have in fact been through what you're doing right now?

it also means all the more reason to take advantage of the fact and be elitist, since you've already got it thus have nothing to lose by standing against change.

Edited by Hexerin

not everyone is in eclipse.

it also means all the more reason to take advantage of the fact and be elitist, since you've already got it thus have nothing to lose by standing against change.

Not sure how that's relevant.

When I first started playing I visited a friends dojo and picked up the blueprints, then proceeded to farm. Wooo~~~mind blown! 

Don't cry about it just get into Kappa and do the mission, you get exp and oxium its a win win just play with friends only took me 2-3 hours to get the oxium required for zephyr and thats me paying the research cost too!