Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emaralez's (Not So) Little Thread: Lyrics, Arts, Fictions, Concepts Etc (Upd Oct3: Nyx Obey T-Shirt Irl )

emaralez87

Ker and Trinity (recitation to music)

inspared by this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/183009-polyfanart-corpus-catocalypse-tiny-update-jun-13/

this should be another lyrics, but I’ve understood, what I don’t want to change a word

(fig A) Weapon in the steady hands. Death to enemies - protection to allies. Gore on the armour and steady feet on the ground.

(fig A) He was young when he has started, now he is mature leader. His personal aim is lost in the smoke of war.

(fig A) He doesn’t run away from suddenness. He puts his life in his weapon as unwanted gift, calm and steady… and attacks virulent.

(fig A) Shine in his eyes, his blood is cold. He knows only one thing - he have to kill to survive again.

(fig B) “Kill to survive” - whisper of stones, song of light. Again he is on steady feet in the  dark-red puddle.

(fig B) So he goes knee-deep in the blood, impersonal and invincible. He feels heat of blessing from  his mask.

(fig A*) He lets the malignant winds to touch his face. There are no words needed - he knows, someone behind his back have brooding eyes on him.

(fig A) Bm F# / D E / G A / Bm F#m

(fig B) Bm Bm6 / E G / B A/ F#

(fig A*) Bm F# / D E / G A / F# Bm

It's beautiful! Thank you!

Ker is actually a damned Grineer turncoat who selfishly refuses to die for the Empire or anyone else. I need to reveal his lore and Trinity's name someday...

^____^ 

seems there in recitation he doesn't have to die at all - he have Trinity behind his back :D

I'll be waiting for his/their lore

Well, yesterday we still died quite a lot in T4, though xDD

lol yeah XD

but though Ker wouldn't do t4s, even with Trin :D or... it may became his first step to admission to the void and one day he'll became a grineer captain Ker Vor *tah-dah-daaah*

Oh, the Demolition Proxy in motion looks even more menacing! When I saw the last ability icon, I was like:

Тапочки?

giphy.gif

What is this ability? =D

XD no. this is most S#&$ty drawn whipped one - Iron maiden.  I'll redraw this one first :)

Edited by emaralez87

Stalker’s tribute to Tenno

new century has came

I can hear it calling

old armour couldn’t save 

from modern weapons no more

but as the wiseman said 

in memory of fallen

“them brought a fire and slaughter 

as in the ancient war”

new weapon in my hand

old feelings burn my soul

and labyrinth of time 

performing it’s old show:

“another times… oh no -

this times are same as old”

and demons are rejoicing 

as they were time ago

to retaliate betrayal

I’m ready as always

rejoice my demons - you

wouldn’t leave this place

I go into the battle, 

conquering fear and fate

rejoice my demons - soon

you will feel my Hate

Ah, the iron maiden icon looks much better now, indeed =D The Corpus proxy drawings look good and convey clearly what they are made for. Hmh, dat Corpus fashion trend, hehe...

Oh, and the Stalker's poem has a quite good choice of wording. I like how you use metaphors.

Ah, the iron maiden icon looks much better now, indeed =D The Corpus proxy drawings look good and convey clearly what they are made for. Hmh, dat Corpus fashion trend, hehe...

Oh, and the Stalker's poem has a quite good choice of wording. I like how you use metaphors.

thnx thnx thnx ^___^

btw this is my first poem what was approved by my husband without editing - seems my no-technical english becomes better! :)