The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Discussion Should Be Renamed To Nerf Feedback

alphex2357

Absolutely.What happen here in Warframe?Unbelieveable how Nerf threads come out of the ground.When people feel their stuff is to powerful why not go ingame where it isnt?Its in the game.

I hope DE dont listen on that stuff.

Edited by K0bra

All these QQ are not legitimate, they dont have killed Trinity at all, just ignore the QQ.

I would rather we ignored nonconstructive dumbass reaction posts like this

I am also fully aware of the irony in posting this

I would rather we ignored nonconstructive dumbass reaction posts like this

I am also fully aware of the irony in posting this

Maybe they should just ban people who don't post in the right sections.

I'm being serous thought sorry if my idea was bad.........

Edited by alphex2357

???????????

Thoughts?

i think people just dont know how to get to the harder content. its not like its really explained in the game where it should be. each node looks the same and most of the game plays the same no matter what you do so they are lost and feel over powered. when the devs start making things more clear to players i dont think they will QQ as much. point them in the right direction so they can know they are actually very squishy and not made of steel.

"Nerf" threads are feedback, and they ought to go in the appropriate feedback subforum. 

Sadly, the Tulzbot9000 has been away to get his hardware upgraded, so we've not been able to benefit from his near-omnipotent ability to identify and move threads to their appropriate sections. 

Which is why we other moderators need to rely on the community to report out-of-place threads in GD so that we can move them to the appropriate subforums. While there's usually a moderator online and browsing the forums, we aren't always, and reports are the best ways to notify us that there's something that needs moving, because we can't read every thread and post that goes up.

"Nerf" threads are feedback, and they ought to go in the appropriate feedback subforum. 

Sadly, the Tulzbot9000 has been away to get his hardware upgraded, so we've not been able to benefit from his near-omnipotent ability to identify and move threads to their appropriate sections. 

Which is why we other moderators need to rely on the community to report out-of-place threads in GD so that we can move them to the appropriate subforums. While there's usually a moderator online and browsing the forums, we aren't always, and reports are the best ways to notify us that there's something that needs moving, because we can't read every thread and post that goes up.

It starts with user reports. Then they merge into a single mind. Then skynet happens.

I know this because I'm a time traveller sent by John Connor to bang Linda Hamilton. Trust me, I'm an expert.

I was actually wondering what happened to the lesser moderation of tulz

-snip-

You're not you when your hungry, here take this Snickers_wrapped.jpg

Edited by TylerFreeman

or remove something that had been said over and over and over.....

1 buff = 50 nerf

and since my fav game coming with a sequel (Killing Floor) as Killing Floor 2 im hyped for that till it comes out and u almost can say good bye to me for the months or 7 after that

@SirAuron

Yeah the Nerf threads destroy every Buff threads.

or remove something that had been said over and over and over.....

1 buff = 50 nerf

and since my fav game coming with a sequel (Killing Floor) as Killing Floor 2 im hyped for that till it comes out and u almost can say good bye to me for the months or 7 after that

Me too.