The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Realized Something

Zaresin

Where are you getting this idea from? The pattern has always been Male-Male-Female-Female-repeat.

Has it? Maybe I've been under a rock this whole time if I haven't noticed yet, lol.

EDIT: I see. So, it was Excalibur and Frost, then Mag and Ember, and now Rhino and...

Can't believe I've never paid attention. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Zachles

Actually the next one is due to be male, followed by two females.

I'd wager on it going Loki, Nyx, *sigh* Trinity. Then Volt and Ash after them.

Maybe.

My favorite male Warframes have a Prime-counterpart now, so I don't care at this point. None of my favorite Female Warframes have a Prime yet, though. I'm hoping for a Trinity Prime soon; she hasn't gotten any love, like, at all. She doesn't even have an Immortal Skin yet. :/ But Nyx would be my second one I'd hold out hope for. D;

Anyways, I think I got the male, then female, and then male again thing from the fact that Warframe genders do alternate from update to update or whatever, lol.

QUOTE YOUR SOURCES DAMNIT

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows\H.Misc.cache/Languages.bin

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows\H.Misc.cache/Packages.bin

Loki
225 health
225 shield capacity
225 power
65 armor
80 stamina
1.25 sprint speed

Loki Prime
275 health
275 shield capacity
250 power
75 armor
90 stamina
1.65 sprint speed

Need this!

This is not true, FYI.

It's got the same health, shield & base speed. I assume the rest is the same as well.

Polarities are rather different but I won't say how because they look odd and not sure if they'll stay that way for release.

Edited by Kyte

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows\H.Misc.cache/Languages.bin

D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows\H.Misc.cache/Packages.bin

This is not true, FYI.

It's got the same health, shield & base speed. I assume the rest is the same as well.

Polarities are rather different but I won't say how because they look odd and not sure if they'll stay that way for release.

Okay.

My comment wasn't serious as well.

But damn, why not increase all the spec of the prime version ?

Actually they are almost the same, just a skin rework.

I don't understand why DE don't make this.

Why grinding for a skin rework when we have the other version with reactor and patatoes ?

This is non-sense.

Because bling is its own reward and having pure upgrades is not a great idea.

Pics or it didn't happen.

-Rule of the internet

You can verify this information yourself, if you bother to look.

Edited by Kyte

Okay.

My comment wasn't serious as well.

But damn, why not increase all the spec of the prime version ?

Actually they are almost the same, just a skin rework.

I don't understand why DE don't make this.

Why grinding for a skin rework when we have the other version with reactor and patatoes ?

This is non-sense.

I honestly don't know why DE doesn't upgrade the primes. I mean, they already upgraded RhiPri. Not upgrading the rest of them really doesn't mesh too well with the standard they've set with prime weapons vs. their unprimed variant. 

Because bling is its own reward and having pure upgrades is not a great idea.

That's exactly what prime weapons are.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Ash or Loki or Akbolto those are my favorite candidates for priming I hope they come this month. Also Before new prime is introduced they will announce end of current prime accesses a week before it ends as they did with Ember prime.