Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot enter arsenal or choose mission area (and more)

LotLP

Hey, a number of buttens have, for some reason, not been working for me today. The exit button (when you're not logged in) doesn't work. I can't select a planet, and I cannot enter my arsenal. At all. Can anyone help, because I kind of can't play the game right now which REALLY SUCKS.

*sad face*

I've had this problem for a long time now. It normally happens to me when I complete an alert. I noticed that if I select and play solo it fixes it(or I just exit the game and start it again - by exit I mean ctrl alt del).

It only started happening to me after I unlocked all of the worlds. It's such a lame and obscure bug.

Yeah seem like a lot more people got this issue than I first thought, hopefully this will get fixed soon. Also in the other thread Steave said to open the ticket and send them your EE.log file. It is located in your %LOCALAPPDATA%/Warframe/ btw. Please send the log file in for them to analyze and easier solve this issue.

Same thing happened to me. It was after the host left the game session I was in and changing my key bindings. Before I changed the bindings, I was in the mission select screen. After I changed the bindings, I was brought to the planet selection screen, but I couldn't select any planets nor could I open up my arsenal. Every other button worked fine. I tried logging out, but when I got to the login screen, I couldn't click on anything. I had to force quit.