Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Founder's Packs

oGsShadow

Hello everyone, not really sure where to place this so I apologize if its in the wrong forum.

I just got into the beta the other day and am really enjoying it. I look forward to grinding out some levels later tonight. I've been doing some research and I'm going to invest in some platinum to unlock other War Frames (Definitely want to check out Rhino and Volt). With F2P games I tend to spend $ dollars here, $$ there etc and over time it builds up... The Founders Packs are a great idea to support this game :D

My question is, comparing the Master and Grandmaster packs, The "items" difference(excluding platinum and beta keys) is the skinned pistol and a "solar landmark" This game is really, really dark. I've maxed brightness and it has literally not changed the darkness of the game. Are the PRIME weapons distinguishable from their defaults or other weapons ingame? Would someone be able to tell "Hey that guy is a founder" etc etc Also I'm really curious, what does it mean a Solar Landmark is tagged with your alias?

Any input would be great.

The new frame skin and the two weapons are very distinguishable. The Solar Landmark is simply that one of the areas will be named after your character. When you really want form the higher packages is access to the design council and the sheer ludicrious amounts of Platinum. If you buy the higher tier of package, you will want for nothing it seems.

Its just a great way to support DE and Warframe. They seem to really listen to their community and hopefully with our support (buying founder packages or platinum) will allow them to create more content that us players will want and need!

*EDIT*

You also get an awesome frame and some platinum, or more if you choose.

Edited by kedrobomb

I joined a match once with the Skana Prime equipped. You can say yes that it is recognizable but only during elevator moments :/ No one else reacted to me outside the elevator

Yeah it's a more intricate item, i'd say!

Yea they are all distinguishable, problem I find for me since I don't have the pistol but the sword is marginally worse than the first sword you get through the mercury system's boss. That somewhat disappoints me to be honest. Plus I like the look of that sword more than the prime sword(Don't really care for the "fancy" look).

Like others have said, and this is what I think the top selling point to being one of the 2 top tier founders is the council. The fact that we will be able to influence how the game proceeds is what sold me on grabbed master.

Edited by Scypher

Wow thanks for all the replies. I'll have to do some math later to see which pack I will go with. Good to hear about the brightness being worked on, I find some levels really hard to see enemies even. Yeah I figured the weapons would get phased out for "better" gear you get/craft later in the game but it's still nice to roll with Founders Beta gear far into the future. With the pro upgrades and mods I'm sure you could keep them competitive and being that they are noticibly different/stand out is a huge plus for me. Cheers guys.