The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Fur Armor Set (Why Not)

EVAtemplar117

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all up for kubrow cosmetic pieces but I'm more into Syandana's rather then a full outfit, you got my vote. Plus all this talk about different kubrow pelts and orkin pieces (especially interested in the grinner pelts) would make the kubrow really possibly something popular in warframe If its not already.

Edited by Monybags33

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You all complain about Kubrow cruelty & how you would have to kill a Kubrow to get this, but when you wanted that Kubrow egg so you could hatch your own Kubrow, I bet you went out there & slaughtered countless Kubrows & destroyed their dens for it. lol

I'd buy that with plat though. If those of you that are serious about the Kubrow cruelty thing, then say it came from Feral Kubrows. Since we all know you've killed some before anyway. 

but you're eager to kill corpus, grineer and infested? Besides, there is a possibility that you wear it because you respect the animals not to have it as a hunting trophee. It depends on how you wear your kurbrow...

Not exactly like I can skin and wear my human enemies, or my infested. Though in a perfect world right? Imagine "Genuine human hide armor plates." To me, much more fun than wearing some animals fur.

• 4 weeks later...