The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking The Trinity

ReaperAlpha

Why oh why did you change the Trinity? Blessing was very important when it came to defenses and survivals, Now you have made it a useless reactive ability. Mind you around 1 hour into a survival if I am a trinity and im WAITING for enemies to hit someone hard before I activate my ability so it works there is an issue. I shouldnt have to let my squadmates get to 5% health to make the ability effective! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
removed profanity

Before you talk. You should use trinity more and understand.

The change was a buff if you really know how to use a trinity.

Skills were never meant to make yourself invunerable that would break the game. Even a PVE one.

So quit the rant. Play more.

If you only see blessing as useful when someone hits 5% health, then it's entirely possible for you to mod one of your weapons to inflict enough damage to bring you down to 5% health, and then use it against yourself, and then cast blessing.

There's no reason you cannot do this, and there's no reason your team should be so inept that they can't survive while you do that.

Oh no, the ability to make yourself and your team-mates completely immune to damage for anything up-to half a minute took a nerf. Big deal. Now actually makes her other healing skill more useful outside of using it with vampire to deal massive DoT, which, in itself, also got buffed.

Playing with a Maxed Blessing Trinity became boring extremely quickly, I've no idea why so many people do/did it.

Prime example, Was just in an assisination mission. Activated my blessing when the group mate was at 50%, My blessing lasts 20 seconds. The target then Easily took us both back to death within 10 seconds, Meanwhile i could not activate blessing again to save us until 10 seconds later. You made the best healing class useless!!!! FFS, this ability now works BETTER without the mods I purposely set out to get like Narrow minded, Continuity and Constitution. God forbid I activate my ability before some gets damaged now as it makes my warframe completely @(*()$ useless for 20 seconds!!! You should have made a totally new warframe if you wanted a damage resistance class as this S#&$ is just whack!

Actually my Paris prime has the ability to kill me in 4 hits if my explosions are close enough, just shouldnt have an ability that you have to hurt your own self to make it useful. Make it heal over time and sqitch the useless health siphon into a damage mitigation spell. having the two combined in one makes S#&$ really bad when you get into the higher levels

Prime example, Was just in an assisination mission. Activated my blessing when the group mate was at 50%, My blessing lasts 20 seconds. The target then Easily took us both back to death within 10 seconds, Meanwhile i could not activate blessing again to save us until 10 seconds later. You made the best healing class useless!!!! FFS, this ability now works BETTER without the mods I purposely set out to get like Narrow minded, Continuity and Constitution. God forbid I activate my ability before some gets damaged now as it makes my warframe completely @(*()$ useless for 20 seconds!!! You should have made a totally new warframe if you wanted a damage resistance class as this S#&$ is just whack!

You could always do a max efficiency build, then its only 4 seconds. Quit your complaining, suck it up, and deal with the fact you cannot cheese the entire game anymore.

Yet another terrible player who thinks it was a nerf and Trinity is useless. Move along, folks.

not useless just under thought. Make the two seperate spells as healing is more important then damage mitigation. Now the Oberon has Better healing ability then the trinity as well. Very frustrating when you spent over 40 hours in game making the warframe attuned to long duration, its now only useful in smaller encounters as the 45 min + survivals you can and will die before you can heal again if you have these cards on your character

not useless just under thought. Make the two seperate spells as healing is more important then damage mitigation. Now the Oberon has Better healing ability then the trinity as well. Very frustrating when you spent over 40 hours in game making the warframe attuned to long duration, its now only useful in smaller encounters as the 45 min + survivals you can and will die before you can heal again if you have these cards on your character

So? I made specific builds that I now have to adapt too. 

When you play MMO's or any early access/free2play game you need to learn to adjust to the fact that your character can change at any time. Which means the build you were using last week might be ineffective next.

This has happened in pretty much EVERY mmo I've ever played.

Trinity was broken and I knew she would have been fixed. Trinity is just as useful. Now for more reasons than just damage resistance. Not to mention... her casting time is faster.

Edited by Sutherland

So? I made specific builds that I now have to adapt too. 

When you play MMO's or any early access/free2play game you need to learn to adjust to the fact that your character can change at any time. Which means the build you were using last week might be ineffective next.

This has happened in pretty much EVERY mmo I've ever played.

Trinity was broken and I knew she would have been fixed. Trinity is just as useful. Now for more reasons than just damage resistance. Not to mention... her casting time is faster.

I beg to differ, I didnt spend countless hours leveling cards that now make her less useful. The well of life Needed to be changed and is still now useless. If your going to change a "broken" part of the character you damn well should change all the broken parts

I beg to differ, I didnt spend countless hours leveling cards that now make her less useful. The well of life Needed to be changed and is still now useless. If your going to change a "broken" part of the character you damn well should change all the broken parts

You're saying that as if Trinity is the only one with useless skills.

For the love of Satan. This again?

Can't you just use search? I know the search feature of the forum sucks, but hell, this last week there have been more then 30 new topics about the same damn butthurt subject.

Can't deal with it? Either learn how to adapt or just move on to other warframe and/or game.

So you are disappointed by the fact that an ability intended to be used for healing now has to be used to heal teammates?

*gasp* DE WAT HAV U DUN??! U HAZ RUINED TRINITY OH NOES

Try not getting hit maybe, or if you want to still be an &#!, run quick thinking and mod a set of castanas to force you down to that point.

All this is proof of is that you need to use a different build now. I would surgest an efficancy buit with only enough duration to of set the loss, Natural talent helps a lot to.

So you're using an old build for a new version? Okay... So how would you feel if Rhino had his old Iron Skin back? Yeah you'd wanna nerf him too.

Edit: this thread is broken

Edited by izzatuw

So you worked out that your duration mods aren't helping anymore? Huh. Now, if only there were a way to shorten the duration...

Edited by Haldos
Cleaned up.