Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The scale reward needs some serious fixing

Ingway

I just went to Pluto the first stage where you fight infested. The enemies there range from 36-50 in level. I hadn't paid much attention to it before but enemies from the very first level in the game give the same ammount of exp compared to enemies that are level 36 and above. Not to mention the fact that they take 5x more bullets to kill compared to the lower level ones as well, so it makes no sense that their exp reward remains the same.

Another thing is the fact that you can get low level mods in high level areas, same applies for low level zones where i managed to grab level 29 mods. And the credit reward is always 500, no matter how hard the mission is (only special ones that show up from time to time give more, but they have low level enemies in it... so it kinda makes no sense as well).

I'm surprised not many bring this up because it's quite a weird situation having killed a ancient infested that took alot of bullets to kill and get the same reward as if i had killed a level 1 infested of the same type extremely easy.

I just went to Pluto the first stage where you fight infested. The enemies there range from 36-50 in level. I hadn't paid much attention to it before but enemies from the very first level in the game give the same ammount of exp compared to enemies that are level 36 and above. Not to mention the fact that they take 5x more bullets to kill compared to the lower level ones as well, so it makes no sense that their exp reward remains the same.

Another thing is the fact that you can get low level mods in high level areas, same applies for low level zones where i managed to grab level 29 mods. And the credit reward is always 500, no matter how hard the mission is (only special ones that show up from time to time give more, but they have low level enemies in it... so it kinda makes no sense as well).

While it is very weird, it would simply be to easy currently to farm lvls and mods. If they did increase exp and drop rates on higher levels the enemies should be ALOT harder in my opinion.

While it is very weird, it would simply be to easy currently to farm lvls and mods. If they did increase exp and drop rates on higher levels the enemies should be ALOT harder in my opinion.

They are harder, I'm doing Earth now and can't find a squad.

As such I have to solo and I'm successful maybe 90% of the time, typically I end up dead and have to burn a respawn.

The enemies hit harder, take a lot more to kill (level 9-15) and don't give equal rewards when you kill them, that and the end misson credits remaining "500" needs to be looked at.