Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consistent Host Migrations

(PSN)TrickyHunt3r_18

I am experiencing constant host migrations every game. Whether it's an alert mission, nightmare mission, or just any normal mission I always end up getting a host migration and losing all progress. I can play on solo just fine, but playing online is nearly impossible. I know this has been an issue before and I know it's not my connection. I know some have said it's when a host leaves a game it will happen, but this happens every game. Everyone ends up running in place and then host migration appears, kicks me out of the game, loses all progress,and returns me to the main Warframe screen. Anyone else having constant host migrations on the ps4?

Edited by (PS4)TrickyHunt3r_18

I am but I have a NAT type 3 so its to be expected. If its not your connection its either servers or hosts like myself.

Yea I have a NAT type 2 and also I tried lowering my ping just to see if it helps at all, which it kinda did for a moment. But unfortunately still getting kicked out. Also what oddly keeps happening is that it kicks me out of the party chat almost every time when the host migration appears.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same here. The start of every mission. I have to invite players back after loading for the mission. Annoying but playing games fine after. This would be super annoying in public matches if there aren't a lot of squads/people to play with/join after the start. kudos on fixing t4 survival -played first 1 this morning without Neckros! Yay!