The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Volt Overload In Duels

BlackVortex

Okay, but look at how the power is used, it overloads all electronics in the area as a wave of electricity washes over a set radius.  Looking around in some of the rare chances I get in the conclaves (I rarely see anyone in my level <1000) There isn't that much for Volt's Overload to work with, also, the CC stun on Electric proc only works on enemies, Tenno are unaffected by the stun, but aren't immune to the small explosion the electricity proc causes.  All in all, Volt's Overload is best used in tight spaces with lots of electronics and enemies in the immediate area, not wide open spaces with few enemies with high mobility.

Okay, but look at how the power is used, it overloads all electronics in the area as a wave of electricity washes over a set radius.  Looking around in some of the rare chances I get in the conclaves (I rarely see anyone in my level <1000) There isn't that much for Volt's Overload to work with, also, the CC stun on Electric proc only works on enemies, Tenno are unaffected by the stun, but aren't immune to the small explosion the electricity proc causes.  All in all, Volt's Overload is best used in tight spaces with lots of electronics and enemies in the immediate area, not wide open spaces with few enemies with high mobility.

it doesn't really matter, what I'm trying to say is that at the moment the initial damage is not working while all other similar warframeskills are working in dueling and conclave

I actually think this might be a bug and needs to be fixed