The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Features Would You Like To See In Your Tenno Ship?

(PSN)WATCHER78

We know they're coming, but little else. How would you like your ship to function? Heres my wishlist.

1. The ship would be crewed by users existing warframes. They could then switch between them by approaching & interacting.

2. Same for sentinels only they would be floating about conducting repairs & such.

3. Weapon armory with training area.

4. Ability to customise & name my ship.

5. Codex room with holographic displays & descriptions voiced by lotus.

6. Landing bay in the dojo.

7. Holding cells for capture targets. The user could then interrogate them in some sort of minigame to learn the guaranteed werabouts of a rare mod for a limited time. If the interrogation fails, the prisoner escapes, damaging the ship in the process.

8. Eventually I'd like to see ships being used in missions.

That would be sweet... but, isn't the Dojo already a ship? o.O

IMHO the ships are what we ride around when we're jumping from planet to planet, where the solar map is located, where we house our armory, etc.

Dojo is where a group of Tenno dock their ships. So...

More a space station I'd say.

I'm living in hope that it will be fully customisable and might even work like the dojo, in which you can pick and choose what you want to build and where to put it.

Also if cosmetic customisation exists then I'm calling it - the next prime accessories will come with spaceship prime.

OOh! me! me!

A room with every weapon ive ever leveld

A room to test new weapons and stances

The ability to hold weapons

A room running diagnostics for my frames > can use this to add mods / upgrades / change appearence etc

A room for my extractors

A room for the foundry 

A room i can inv friends to

The ability to add rooms

A room showing alerts

Maybe a way to get special weapons that can only be researched on this ship? i dunno

Godspeed :D

+1 to OP.

I want to hire a character of my choice as my permanent pilot and he could be a character from another game like Joker from ME or Stalker.

Oh and I want my ship to look sth like this (always wanted to share this :D ):

Warframe0005_zps43028917.jpg

Serious about the pilot thing though!

7. Holding cells for capture targets. The user could then interrogate them in some sort of minigame to learn the guaranteed werabouts of a rare mod for a limited time. If the interrogation fails, the prisoner escapes, damaging the ship in the process.

8. Eventually I'd like to see ships being used in missions.

7: Yes! This will make Capture actually worth doing! (But maybe also have the captive disclose where a random key is as well?)

8: I hope the pilot does not have Kat-like AI when delivering us (and we all what happens when she drives...).

Edited by Renegade343

Be able to actually navigate it through space to get to some distant locations - like in the mmorpg "Allods". (very awesome, but unfortunately p2w)

20130314111452.jpg

And fight other spacecrafts, create your own crew, build weapons, modify the ship parts such as reactor etc.......

Damn that would be sooooooooo awesome for Warframe.

Be able to actually navigate it through space to get to some distant locations - like in the mmorpg "Allods". (very awesome, but unfortunately p2w)

And fight other spacecrafts, create your own crew, build weapons, modify the ship parts such as reactor etc.......

Damn that would be sooooooooo awesome for Warframe.

It'll almost definitely start off as a static location. In time, though, I think we may be able to navigate it through space.

3. Weapon armory with training area.

A weapon rack where you can see your guns/melee weapons would be cool. Also being able to swap between them on the spot, a firing range/melee dojo with a damage counting target and ammo crates (of all kinds) and distance settings... no more tormenting Terminus just to see what your guns do.

It'll almost definitely start off as a static location. In time, though, I think we may be able to navigate it through space.

That's what I am expecting too.... something like Dojo2.0 .

But just thinking about the possibility to pilot our spacecrafts they way the ships in Allods are piloted, is making me hype.

And maybe you'd be attacked by huge space dwelling infested during your journey to some distant planet.

It would be E_P_I_C-

Edited by WEREsandrock