[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

Questions

#1 - Every great game I have played has had a really good sound track. I consider Warframe in this category of greatness as well.  Where are you guys at in providing a melee slashing, machine gun clip emptying game playing music?  Note - I do like the drums in the opening but I think there needs to be more audio stimulation of a musical nature during game play.

#2 - When are we going to be able to do more with our Tenno characters when we are being idle with them?  I'm talking about having an emote listing of type-able commands that will make the Tenno do things from the chat box... suggestions are kinda obvious but here are a few:

'/emote hello'  '/emote laugh' '/emote wave' '/emote dance' '/emote facepalm'  and the list goes on... just being able to squat and stand-up doesn't seem to be enough yet that is what most of us do out of boredom.

#3 - I like the profile settings you guys introduced in a previous major update. Having an 'A',  'B', and 'C' has been VERY beneficial and I don't know how we functioned with out it before. But now I am ready for more.  Are you guys planning to add to it anytime in the future?  What I would like to suggest or see is maybe adding 1 or 2 more... a 'D' and a 'E' for example. But more importantly I would like to see an OVERALL profile for each Tenno. This OVERALL profile would allow a player to perform a quick selection for his Tenno... It would be an accumulation of the Warframe profile + Primary weapon profile + Secondary weapon profile + Melee weapon profile.   It could even be like another A-B-C but because it is an OVERALL profile it has pre-chosen all the singular profiles at once for you. And then if I might suggest... allow us the ability to name each profile. So if I want to have a profile to fight a specific Corpus boss or even a melee only profile, I can name it that way.

#4 - Do you have any plans to show us in game how the infested are able to become who they are? I mean most of them look like they have taken over the bodies of our Corpus and Grineer enemies. Can you imagine joining in to help fight on an invasion for one side or the other like the Corpus or the Grineer only to have them all turn on you because they have all become infected?

#5 - Concerning Alliances... Is there a place to find out which clans belong to which alliances? If not, will you consider adding a place to find out who is in what alliance?

Edited by X-Sarge

1)Will added dojo shooting? Very not enough space where you can check weapons without leaving on a mission. I would like to have a room where you can change the set of mods in the weapon and immediately check it out. On different types of enemies (their holograms) and at different distances, as well as melee. 

Are there any plans to add such a room later? 

Google translated
  • Upvote 2

After running a solo Ceres mission

Will there ever be a means by which we can explicitly control how elements combine in our weapons.

I may want to have a weapon with heat and poison but not gas so I could arrange to have all four elements available on my weapons to deal with prosecutors.

If the limited vulnerability of enemies spreads then this may become more of a stronger wish.....

how about some love for the helios sentinel, so that it doesnt take scans of items you already have maxed?   or maybe allow purchase of more than a single bundle of 25 at a time?

What level of change to the game would it take for optional resets to be offered?

Is the upcoming focus system also going to be locked behind a RNG/grind wall as well(Kill lots of enemy A for 'Focus lens' #1)? or is it going to be skill based/rewarded?

Also with kubrows coming,like other people mentioned before,what happened to the bird concept shown many livestreams ago? is it scrapped or a low priority right now?

Also any word on the next boss overhaul? and is it going to be vay hek all over again in terms of trying to reach the boss to fight it in the first place?

been saying this I started playing warframe. A Wolf like warframe would be AWESOME.

Even better, a Amaterasu-Frame.

Dear DERebecca, I've got a few questions:

1) Will the infested get a planet again?

2) With the introduction of the dark sectors introducing a new difficulty, will there be a planet that is only meant for challenging the player(s)?

3) Exploration and parkour seem to be getting neglected and are only done if the exit was in that way, are you planning on adding any form of gain or bonus (and also adding new areas to parkour to) from parkouring around a room or introducing new "hiding places"?

Hows the progress for pc to ps4 connection? ALso, i read that we would lose our clan on pc if we did copy data over... is there a way to turn thi off when we do copy? I largely play solo or with random people on ps4 and would like to stay in the clan on pc. Would thetre be anyway to rejoin my clan after the copy if its not possible to switch this option off? In addition, will ps4 and pc ever be able to play together? i know you said they should be able to in the future, but as of right now it seems very unlikely considering how late ps4 gets updates...

Can we expect to see realistic tilesets for each planet, like Mercury being a hot rock, Venus being a toxic greenhouse, Mars being dry and red, the gas planets being, well, gas? And can we expect a more appropriate take on the solar system, like the nodes being on top of the planets instead of being off to the side?

Question:

When will we have the ability to toggle melee channeling, so that we can use the left mouse button for melee attacks with our equipped melee weapon, the current system isn't intuitive at all and needs improvement.

Two questions:

#1 Any plans to redistribute elemental damage mods availability?

Specifically, Contagious Spread being too rare due to being dropped solely by Electric Crawlers and Vacuum Ospreys makes me sad for my Phage and I kinda missed the Cicero event.

Any plans to redistribute availability of standard elemental mods such as Stormbringer and Contagious Spread? Have them as mod rewards for Lv 15-ish Survival? Defense reward? Something?

#2 Plans to buff existing Sniper Rifles?

Sniping feels ridiculously rewarding atm. Vulkar in particular as it underperforms compared to almost every other primary you can buy unranked outside of the Mk-1 Braton unmodded. Not only that, but they're also quite reliant on mods that can be hard to level (Serration) can only be obtained midgame (Any rifle elemental mod that isn't Cryo Rounds) or just too hard/impossible to find (Primed Chamber for Vectis)

I mentioned the Vulkar specifically because as an easily available primary weapon, it tends to leave a very bad first impression of sniper rifles overall.

On a related note, difference between Charged Chamber and Primed Chamber is just ridiculous...Possible dumb idea: Have Primed Chamber as an uber-rare drop from Specters in Rail Conflicts, leave Charged Chamber as low-level alternative?

Edited by haisho