[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

First GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR SAVING BANSHEE. Second, Will we get more combos/stances for current and new weapons?/Do you intend to improve on the swet sweet melee system?

Edited by Nkomo-Sama
  • Upvote 4

1. With U13 also came some changes to the movement system that had the side effect of the 'zorencopter' exploit to become even more widespread throughout the melee arsenal. Seeing as this bug invalidates any experience players might have learned traversing the tiles quickly through parkour, makes frames balanced around a slow sprint speed imbalanced, and encourages the culture of rushing through content even further, I have to wonder why coptering hasn't been removed yet.

2. In a similar vain to the issue of coptering, the Rhino Vanguard helmet stat combination allows the prime version of one of the most the most tanky and durable frames to outrun everybody but Loki without sacrificing any significant power. Even with stats being phased out, the straight up unfair advantage this particular stat combination offers to Rhino and Rhino Prime makes the inherent disadvatadge their frames were designed around - a slow speed - a non-issue. Please rethink your decision of leaving helmet stats in the game, allow all frames to equip every helmet stat combination the player has unlocked or consider balancing Rhino's unfair speed advantadge with a change to Iron skin that disables any personal speed modifications(rush/vanguard) as long as it is active.

3. History with invasions and certain gamemodes(defense/survival) has shown that veteran players are much more likely to regard game mechanics without a defninite progresssion endpoint as 'real endgame' than any other form of gameplay, which is usually seen as a treadmill or gear/reputation grind to delay the time it takes for your character to be at maximum potential. A personal concern of mine is that Focus and Proxy Wars have definite progression endpoints and will fail to get accepted as endgame due to its limited progression design.

Wouldn't it provide players with motivation to interact with these game modes long term if, let's say you'd need a constant stream of XP to keep using your focus ability? Or that the Proxy War system would allow players at different reputation ranks to influence the decisions their faction of choice makes in the war?

4. Are sentinels sentient? Can they communicate with their masters?

5. Is there a lore consistent explanation for the rapid decomposition of dead bodies? Even though the t-cyte virus seems to only infect living organisms, the body disposal animation in game looks eerily like it's the t-cyte virus' doing.

• Upvote 6

Is there a different Drop Table depending on the mission? I have played hours of ODD (with a Nekros) and I have yet to see an Ancient drop a stance mod.

• Upvote 1

1) what is the progress on the account migration front?

2) what is the status on having our own kubrows? will they have accessories available at their launch? and how customizable will they be? like fur color and patterns for example.

3) is the ability to directly throw the glaive while in a melee stance being worked on?

4) with the introduction of the red vale, will we be seeing any more resistance based factions in the game?

5) are there going to be any new features that show any citizens of the solar system? just anything to show what exactly the tenno are fighting to protect and save.

Edited by Ether_SolRac

Hi ya'll...

1) Will we be having a new and improved fog system?

2) Are there plans to improve the current pre-rendered fire hazard asset seen in Warframe?

3) Plans to improve the water asset presently seen on Earth?

4) Will the Kubrows ever be a challenge?

5) Can u explain how will the players ship be acquired!? They are not free right!?

Thanks

EDIT: 

6) Will we ever have different tilesets for the Dark Sectors!? They should look different from regular Void runs besides only 2 different rooms.

Edited by Bazools
  • Upvote 1

When will Hek come out of hiding? Some unlucky players cannot get hydriod BPs because most of the Ceres nodes are taken by the Corpus now.

Edited by IronWolfKnight
  • Upvote 5

When will the pets come out? Looking forward to having one. Thanks for revamping Banshee, she's now so awesome. I took her out of my closet this week. Also thank you for the toggle system, works great.

Edited by Panelope
  • Upvote 1

It's mentioned in the Hot Topic of May 16th that Oberon and Nekros are often brought up when talking about weak/problematic Warframes. Are they on the table for change?

You polled the Design Council for some generic "ability" mods to be introduced. Is that still a thing?

The Damage 2.0 system has made our damage output more diversified in general, so we can choose the damage type that is the most suited against our enemies. Will we ever get the ability to modify our own resistance? Say by using a mod to change our armor/ from "Ferrite" to "Fossilized" or whatever? 

Still about Damage 2.0: Are you happy with the current importance of the physical damage type? It feels to me that elemental damages are much superior and required most of the time for advanced missions, whereas having pure physical damage is generally an handicap.

Pet Kubrows. Will they be customisable? 

• Upvote 5

Can you consider adding more enemies for each faction from the ongoing contest? There are too many good opportunities there and for example your recent enemies, like new melee enemies on melee 2.0 were really, really terrible in EVERYTHING, from the animations to AI.

Edited by Aure7
  • Upvote 5

Will the new ash blade storm as glitchy as the one we have now ? 

Will they ever fix vacum dealing with latecy ? 

Will there be any new warframes soon ? 

What is the next event going to be related to ? 

• Upvote 1

WHEN WILL WE GET S3 HELMS? HMMM

Who is the next boss that will get revamped?

Will our kubrows get some customizations like the sentinels? *(Kubrow Pageant anyone?)

What's your next action towards the new armor cosmetics?

Can we get the knockdown recovery system please?

• Upvote 3

What are you planing about the future of warframe? Im not asking about some ''oh we want to add that, that and that'', NO i want some actual ideas for our future.

1) What are you planing to do with the AI and in what possible timeline?

2) Are there any planes for model updates for the mobs themselves?

3) What are you thinking about the current state of the game where the only way to be in ANY danger is to go for over 1h in a Pluto survival?

Now that Dark Sectors is out and considering the feedback you got on it, especially the common opinion that it didn't help much in therms of giving the older players some extra "end-game" experience, can you describe a bit deeper the ideas you have on the drawing table that aim at giving players "something to do" in game other than farming for materials,parts,exp or "aiming as high as possible" on a defence or survival? Focus mainlly on how do you think it will be something totally diferent and why do you think it will keep people excited/hooked on it for a considerably long time.

• Upvote 7

Any chance for Loki Prime Godlike Race soon?

Next Warframe?

New Weapons in store for us?

Mastery Rank 17?

New Events?!?!!?! (I liked wings of Liberty)

More Orokin Void Mobs?( It is getting boring as of late )

Kubrows!?!?!? ( I want one! of each color!)

Prime Weapons ???(Give us more Prime Weapons!)

Edited by rayzwingz
  • Upvote 3

When is the star map going away?

Why are some uncommon-tier elemental mods (specifically Deep Freeze, Northwind and Shocking Touch) only providing a 60% damage boost when they should be providing 90% like thier counterparts?

And will we ever see a melee weapon that utilises puncture damage that is not a dagger? (A rapier perhaps?)

Edited by Dualstar
  • Upvote 10

Will Zephyr get fixed so she can copter properly? Right now she can only do so as the host. As a client she can barely copter, even with zorens or amphis.

Use tail wind!

• Upvote 2

Any insight into that Prime Shade/Prime Sentinel Accessories and if these/other accessories will be available for the Kubrow pets?

1. Will there be a new prime access available in the next update?

2. Will Kubrows be added into pet system for us in the next update?

3. Is there any progress to solve the problem that host migration in the middle of a game causing mission failure instantly?

4. Will we have the player ship available in the next update?

5. When will dark sectors be fixed for more rewarding purposes? 

• Upvote 5

Hy!

I have 2 question is:

1. Did you plan/thought about voice acting the warframes? It would be awesome, because it would give more life and personality to the different frames,

Some killstreak or event reactions ( when the zanuka/stalker/grustrag comes for example). 

2. When do you plan to implement some good combat soundtracks? I started playing this game around 2013 april and I muted the music after a few weeks. I checked several times for differences, but " the drums still beating"

I think this 2 things would help a bit in the mood. In my opinion.

PS: For voice acting I would gladly volunteer!!!!!!! ^^