[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

Ah, I finally made it early to ask a question or two. Since you will be talking about the future developement of Warframe, I thought it would be convenient to ask if there will be new mission types and more things to do other than missions? I have enjoyed the game immensely so far, but things are starting to get a bit repetitive and it would be quite fun to have more variety.

Also, unless I have missed some obvious button somewhere, there isn't a way to chat with multiple people using a single chat when in the dojo. Will there be any changes to chat system to make it more 'user friendly'?

• Upvote 2

q1. when will be the next  event going to be ...do we get event mods as fire +status or cold +status..???

q2 .why is prices of dragon mods & fusion core in market r  so high-(around 90p) whereas on trading price  t3 key is for 3p ..???

q3. when we will get dog as sentinel???

q4. do we get t4(tower 4) & t5 (tower five )in future so that it will help the reward system ?? 

q5. do we get any hybrid frame (rhino +frost) or (rhino +nova) etc or d fifth power in every frame 

q6. do we get a place look like  Antarctica which  have snakes like anaconda??

q7.when will you going to show d place of stalker ??? 

3) With the Design Project on the way, there has been a lot of good concepts submitted. However, are you really only gonna pick the winners and scrap the rest?

Question of the year

• Upvote 3

i would like to know if there is invasion event where offer is forma blueprint vs 35 000 credits (or similarly disproportionate rewards ), how many players choose to play for side that offers credits :)

• Upvote 1

In the past devstreams, it was said that there might be personal Tenno spaceships as our "main hub".

My question is : Should they come out someday, will we be able to use the spaceships to travel through space? (not going into missions, but flying to other planets , the Sun, etc. free-roaming  )

Free roaming is exactly what I would want too.

1- When can we expect better tools for video makers?

For example, if i'm trying to shoot a video (machinima-ish) i can´t use the codex as a camera because it has that weird effect when zooming, even with the HUD off. Could this be changed?

Or an even better alternative, add some kind os freecam spectator mode or theater mode so filmmakers with ideas can use the free cam to get those awesome shots of an Ash jumping from tree to tree on the nights of Earth. 

2- Are you thinking of adding a Tenno Heavy Machine Gun? I mean the Gorgon and the Supra are the only ones right now (the Soma is more of an Assault Rifle)

3- It's kind of annoying that there aren't any Grineer Exterminates on Ceres anymore. The invasion system is fun, but when it gets to the point of the current Ceres...

4- Any progress on the animations shown a while ago (yes, no, go left, go right,...) 

5- Energy is a must for any situation and playstyle, and now with channeling is even more needed, however most frames only have 150 energy (300 with flow). Do you think that this is enough or are you going to revise the Energy System.

6- What about a new trading system that allowed you to put an item (or several) up to sale, and anyone interested would offer, let's say 20 platinum, then I could either accept or deny the offer. I'm saying this because I have waaaaaaaay too much prime parts lying around and going on the trading chat to say "WTS: blablabla PM me" over and over just for 5 plat per part is just boring.

7- Can we get a fix for the "we just killed a boss, oh wait, he's still doing trasmissions" moments?

Thanks and keep up the good work :P

Edited by Pokeking135

Question #1: Will you introduce the Dragon frame? I believe people in the topic about that are shouting for it to be added or at least continuously discussing about it.

Question #2: How/when will we get personal starships (and will we be able to free-roam around with them)?

Question #3: Will you ever plan on fixing/upgrading the awful trading system into something less frustrating?

Question #4: Will the Corpus ever get a punishment for taking over 70% of the Sol System?

Question #5: What is the next Prime Warframe? (I sure hope it's not Loki)

Question #6: Will we be able to throw Loki out for other Tenno in the Temple of Honor?

Question #7: Anything new on the juicy, breathtaking lore?

Question #8: Will we have any interactive animations/decorations anytime soon, like, the ability to sit down on a bench, or do some animations in the Dojo?

Question #9: Will we get NORMAL armor plating, not these two sets (Daedalus and Eos)? The Daedalus and Eos sets don't fit any Warframe at all.

Edited by -Stealer-L1F3
  • Upvote 1

Are there any plans on introducing higher Tower/Void missions or a way to increase the enemys level from the beginning if one just wants to play for the challenge of beating higher level enemys?^^

An a request can the 24 hour alert after the devstream please be for Catalyst this time and not Reacters. 

• Upvote 4

Can we expect to ever get more intractable things in game?

Also, swimming?

• Upvote 2

OK DERebecca >:)

here is my only Question : Will we ever get a better recovery mechanic like this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177682-de-i-know-youre-ultra-busy-with-20-but-i-hope-you-wont-forget-this/

I'm jsut really frustrated that there has bee, no awnser at all., neither positive or negative if recovery was getting worked on D: please respond 

Edited by Deidaku

Since Steve mentioned it briefly on Twitter, what are the progress for melee gap closing moves and proper jump attacks to reach flying enemies, door and arc trap, and cameras?

• Upvote 1

Question: Will there be base/planet that is control by the red veil?

Question: What is the main role for the pet?

• Upvote 1

Has there been talk over possibly reworking the Mod System, or at least doing something in regards to the Multi-Shot mods and Hornet Strike/Serration?

Will we ever get a Grineer-based Warframe? 

Are there plans to revisit Jackal or Kril and give them a few touch-ups?

Will we be able to see the enemy concepts from the contest that you (the Devs) have picked for final voting?

Any updates on the new Corpus Tileset?

And are there any plans to add in more armor pieces soon based on the different the factions?

• Upvote 1

RNG broken with G3 drop.. i had meet G3 so many times this week (maybe around 20+) and still doesnt got brakk parts

as you know finding G3 much much much hard (and boring too :p) than doing void runs (for prime parts hunting).

i hope you guys could bring back to normal G3 drop, cos alot people and new players still doesnt have this weapon.

Thanks before   ^,_________,^

Vor's prize, next warframe theme, next prime warframe, the sword and shield weapon, focus system. those are what i want to hear about durring this livestream

• Upvote 2

What is the current progress on our Kubrows, any idea on how will they be implemented?

Assuming Golem is the next boss on the works what is the current progress on him, if there's any? Will he laso be locked behind an RNG grind wall too?

Also in regards to the design council enemy voting what is DE's view on the supposed ongoing bias based on drawings and famous names rather than descriptions?

Will we be able to reclaim used Catalysts and Reactors - Was discussed at one of the early devstreams (called livestream then), and never brought again.

• Upvote 1

Q1. Why did you nerf the Lato and Aklato so much over the months? Especialy why did you nerfed the Vandal and Prime version aswell?

Q2. Any chance we might be able to get an upgrade blueprint for Lato or Skana in the future that improves their stats to fit mid level without changing their appearance? It always bothered me that the Skana says something about becomming more powerfull when mastered but having none of that in game.

Q3. If Valkyr is a class of Warframe, why would the Tenno replicate the original escaped Tenno's appearance like that, including all the clumsily "implanted" devices by the Corpus?

Q4. Why remove charge attacks? The loss of a powerfull but slower attack has an especialy negative effect on the performance of heavy melee weapon which challening can't replace.

Q5. What exactly qualifies a weapon as clantech and what qualifies it as freely aquirable via the market (in blueprint form)?

Q6. Why are there suddently so many weapons developed by Corpus and Grineer that aren't used by them? If you want to expand lore why do you break it so much with that?

Q7. Any chance someone is finaly forced to sit down and clean up the market *cough* 150 plat for Skana *cough* so prices make any damn sense and people might be more willing to pay you money for something?

Q8. Why do you throw lore into the Warframe descriptions, where they shouldn't be unless they are directly related to said frame, instead of just creating LORE entry in the codex to read those story bits?

Q9. Tell me Scott or Steve, how many Leech Ospreys did you each had to kill until you got the Glaive stance mod and where did you fought them? Why tease players with it and then put it behind such a insulting grind wall? Why not put the most interesting stances simply in the mod drop tables of bosses?

Q10. Weren't the shipyard tilsets supposed to be on Earth? Why suddently put them on Ceres? How can a planet smaller than our moon have a rain producing atmosphere?

• Upvote 5