Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

[DE]Rebecca

Who? Join Rebecca and Warframe devs Steve, Geoff and first-time guest [DE]Glen on the couch to talk all things Warframe - Scott will be joining us through chat!

What? We will be discussing all things Warframe updates past and insight into Warframe updates future! We will also be taking community questions prepared from this thread and during the live-chat!

ALSO: 3 Platinum Prizes to be won during the Stream!

When: May 23rd at 2 PM EDT! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Where: Our twitch page at http://twitch.tv/Warframe

Please post your questions in this thread, it will be locked at 10:00 AM EDT May 23rd!

Edited by DERebecca
D'oh, Platinum Prizes!

Only one, for now:

1) With Rescue 2.0 having been introduced, which adds the element of stealth (though you can't really call it stealth, honestly), does that mean stealth will see a revision too? Something like Stealth 1.0?

1) Heavy weapons. It is kinda weird that some single hand weapons do more damage per swing AND is faster.. Shouldn't a large two handed sword do more damage than a small one handed sword?

2) Resource Transmutation System! Would it be possible to turn those Nano Spores into Orokin Cells, or Alloy Plates into Neural Sensors?

3) With the Design Project on the way, there has been a lot of good concepts submitted. However, are you really only gonna pick the winners and scrap the rest?

4) When is parkour getting back into the game? Its almost unnecessary to do cause zoren-coptering, wallrun-jump-boosting and wave-dashing are all faster. Parkour should feel rewarding to do, along with smooth animations, it should offer shortcuts to players' destination. The amount of "NINJA" in this game is being reduced for each update released.

5) Why does Ogris and Penta STILL USE RIFLE AMMO?! They should be using Special/Sniper/Purple ammo and have a matching ammo pool to boot, while weapons like Miter should have Rifle ammo with a matching pool instead of Special/sniper/purple ammo.

Edited by se05239

#1 - When will we be able to remove Loki from the Trophy Room in the dojo? Want my Saryn there, duh.

EDIT: #2 - When will we be able to craft several formae etc. at once? It makes it particularly painful for gear users like me who try to help a teammate on low health when you're not a support frame. I appreciate the x10 packs, but.. Really, I like to carry 200 of each at all times. And they are VERY consumable, if you catch my meaning.

EDIT: #3 - If #2 is a "NEVER!", can we at least have a queue system in the foundry? It's kinda annoying keeping an eye on the foundry and click it EVERY. SINGLE. MINUTE. I mean come on, I am doing it right now. I am fortunate enough to have dual monitors to make it easier, but it's still annoying. Can't we just set it to "Yeah make 500 of these, take your time."?

Edited by ConcretePie

The Corpus, Grineer, and Infested are all getting new additions to their ranks. But what about the Void? It seems the Void's list of enemies has been left on the backburner for quite some time, and was even left out of the addition of Leader Units. Will the Void be getting some love anytime soon?

Can we expect to see more melee weapons per class (like more "polearm" class weapons, more "katana" class weapons, etc.), for more variety? Are there any new melee weapon classes and stances in the works?

Would be really interesting to see some of the other fun melee weapons. An actual spear, nunchuks or three-section staff, etc.

Who? Join Rebecca and Warframe devs Steve, Geoff on the couch to talk all things Warframe - Scott will be joining us through chat!

>> and first-time guest [DE]Glen <<

I approve.

>> Scott will be joining us through chat <<

But it's so fun to watch Scott get annoyed when people try to tease things on the stream. :D

Q1: The market, largely a taboo among the community but most know that the pricing is in shambles, credit AND platinum. Things like Nekros's blueprint price litter the place with incredibly divergent ratings of value.  Are there any plans to regulate the market for a more consistent basis?

Q2: Helmets, stat helmets have been grandfathered out now for the sake of improving your vision of the game. Are there going to be further steps to reduce the growing imbalance caused by older players owning a superior exclusive item? 

Q3: Weapon updates, as the game evolves, so does the artistic quality of weapons. You guys have shown interest in refurbishing old weapons, such as the Gram. Are there any weapons currently being brought back to the drawing board for improvement?

Q4: Warframe adjustments, Who are the next warframes on the "buffing block"?

Q5: Where are mah revolver fanning animations!?

Edited by AscendantWyvern

When will we be able to drive A BIG BADASS TANK DESTROYING EVERYTHING ON ITS PATH, no sorry just some personnal madness ^^, that would be quite cool either...

To come back to something more serious : any news about the fixes on some bugs, like the windshield of Zéphyr or the rockets of Angstrum launched with some late on the end of the charge ?

Q1) Focus: Tying Stance acquisition to RNG was met with notable playerbase backlash, and was IMO a squandered opportunity to create a new progress metric (aka earning/learning Stances via melee combat).

In light of that - Will Focus (or acquiring Foci) be driven by skill/progress or RNG?

Q2) Balance: Kudos on the recent weapon balance (mastery+cost+power+DPS+flexibility_tradeoffs) of the last set of weapons (as far back as Amprex)...as well as the great frame balance changes!

Will you be revisiting Tier and balance of the 100 or so older weapons, perhaps with a Trait like system as seen in Balance 2.0 - The Cost Of Power?

Edited by notionphil

Any new information on the new faction that was announced a few devstreams ago? For example a name or even better who they are ;)

How far is the development of the new Foxus System? And can you tell us by now what excatly it will do?

Edited by Evers