[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

Any news on a new Warframe for update 14? :3

This and when is Valkyr going to get her new animations that were mentioned in a previous devstream. (the special wall runs and more feral animations) Also is there more details on how her hysteria will work now? and is Paralysis going to stay... 

Any Visual data on Ash's Blade storm clones? 

New warframe coming with U13.5 or 14? 

Kubrow pet? 

Any more details on the infested tileset or the teased corpus one? 

Any new infested bosses to be added during the release of the infested tileset? 

Any teases of new prime weapon ideas or something of the sort (not talking about frames, just weapons in general) 

Any new events with Wraith/Vandal weapon rewards? 

Will there ever be a Wraith/Vandal/prime type of infested weapon? For example an evolved MIre. Fossilized Mire? 

• Upvote 1

Can you give us some insight as to how the RNG engine works? For example, when making a map, are there any tiles that have more preference over another? How does it determine which doors go where? Could you if possible, give us a brief look under the hood of the game?

• Upvote 2

1. Currently 2 planets that have neurodes on them (Earth and Eris) have no assassination mission, when will this change?

2. Is an event that as a reward offers a choice between previous event exclusive weapons possible?

3. Why is the affinity bonus for exploring the Solar System an odd number?

• Upvote 1

I know you hate me asking this but any word on PC to Ps4 copy I like to play with my PS4 friends at some point?

• Upvote 1

Q1- will update 14 be comming along soon?

Q2- many players(myself, and others) have been wondering about if you are going to allow a(no armor) option for warframes?

for Banshee(allowing no shoulder guard, or allow on both sides) as well as Volt, and others,

Q3- i have noticed some warframes have thigh, wrist, and waist external models, are these to be the next armor cosmetics?

Q4- when are we likly to see the re-release of the Cicero and Tethra Doom mods, as Nightmare Mods?

Q5- will we be getting any craft-able Cosmetics, Saydana's, Armor, other, through alerts like Warframe Helmets?
                    im not saying all or even the current, Saydana's or Armor, just an option for craft-able Cosmetics,

Q6- many players have been asking if you could allow for some dojo rooms to be replaced with other rooms of the same size?
                    for example- replacing a cross-connecter(1 grid sq 4 doors) with a garden-room(1 grid sq 4 doors),

Q7- will there be a new boss added on Earth, there are currently no bosses on Neurode producing Planets?

Q8- there has been talk about universal powers, will there be any news on these in this DevStream?

Edited by AndiNaga
  • Upvote 2

PLS put something new to this game for my birthday :D
25th of May :D
Q :  WILL YOU PUT SOMETHING NEW ON THAT DAY? :D

Edited by Zdravko

Are mods like the basic status chance mods and shocking touch going to get looked at?

With the pitiful increase on the basic status chance mods status builds are impossible to use without then event mods.

In addition there is a lot of imbalence with crit mods.

Question: When are we going to get the more dojo rooms, We've suggested new stuff to death... when would we be able to actually see some of it roll out ?

Question: the concept of the Tenno having their own ships and such... would be the one piloting the ships or simply just pressing buttons and it does all the rest ?

Thanks for all your efforts and i still love this game to death :D

• Upvote 1

Idea for another tile set ,okokin remnants could be like the void but ripped up like its being disassembled with catwalks where floors used to be ,wall missing in some places with space held back by force fields ect. as the Corpus rip an Orokin ship or outpost apart.

Edited by Jazz0411
  • Upvote 1

What are the major plans for U14?

What is the point of having separate player ships? Can we use these to leave survival missions independently?

Any major reworks coming?

• Upvote 1

I feel like I'm obligated to post this at every devstream thread I can: is Nekros ever going to get a fix to make him less of an incredibly niche, one-trick pony?

His average stats and lackluster abilities really aren't really compensated by the fact that he's a really great loot vending machine for Survival, which also makes him feel less like a necromancer and more like a... loot vending machine for Survival.

Edited by geneparmesan
  • Upvote 2

> How is Star Chart 2.0 coming along?

>Are there any more warframe ability balances coming down the pipeline? Are you guys content with some of the current changes you have brought to the warframes?

> With the next update, do you have any plants to enchance the veteran player and/or new player experience?

> Do you have anymore information on the Focus System?

• Upvote 1

When is Vor's Prize coming out? So far the game is lacking in any sort of meat to it's background; any sort of lore or atmosphere in the grand scheme of things. I understand that you need to build a foundation before anything else, but gameplay can only carry one so far. What plans, if any, are there to help draw people into the Warframe/Dark Sector universe and ultimately make them want to come back for more?

Edited by Transmorphic_Wyvern
  • Upvote 1

Question For DevStream

For The Future Of New Warframes, Will They Be From The Community Or From The Minds Of DE?

Questions for everyone on the couch.

*Can you give more details on the focus system?

*Can you explain your plans to provide end game content?

*When will you release Primed Chamber? It is long over due.

*Can you go into detail about what you have planed for update 14?

Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Yay 5000:1 chance of getting plat...

*Twirls finger*

Sorry not so good. Anyway,  no real questions. I wanted missle pods i got the Angstrum instead nice trade off. I wouldnt mind a timeline on when other discussed things (New waiting areas and Alternative Advancement) are coming...

I have a couple graphics/visuals related questions:

Has anyone taken a close look at the mod card images lately? For example, Reaping Spiral shows Nekros losing limbs due to the Parallax effect. These were not a bad idea then, but they damage the actual image quality nowadays. Will these be changed in the future?

Frost has better looking robes than his Prime counterpart. Was that intentional?

A Warframe Skills related question:
Desecrate. So, decapitating my foes into halves, or even thirds, counts as another corpse or two for potentially more loot to drop from. Two things- Is that the intended effect on my piecemeal Grineer enemies, or is that just a happy bug that's been overlooked? And me and my Nekros need more Slash-high Weapons. There's very few choices in that regard. Are there anymore coming soon?

And lastly, a technical question:
The actual settings in the options menu seem to be saved on the server side, and not on the client's side. In the case of the login server having issues, or something canceling you from logging in, all the client's settings are reset. Including placement of Gear on the Gear Wheel. Will our settings ever be saved on the client side, or is there something stopping you guys from doing this?

Edited by Alchanii
  • Upvote 1