[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

Will there be a "no shoulder option"? Since most of the frames (from what i saw) have edited shoulder models for the armor attachments, will there be an option to remove shoulders compltely for example rhino prime's huge shoulders or banshee's giant shoulder pad?

Making black energy colors "work" has completely messed up a great deal of other energy colors, making them appear like someone used MS paint to draw single-colored shapes of "energy". It's very ugly. Can we look forward to some option to make it so many colors can use their old rules for energy blending, please? I don't like having spent money on a color palette that no longer does what I bought it for.

• Upvote 1

1) Will we ever be able to decorate a dojo room with a dynamic "weather" filter? e.g. I would like some of my dojo rooms to look like they are covered in ice, ala levels that give you half shields. My Frost likes it that way even though he apparently has no inherent ice resistance. :( You can do this by making a decoration that adds weather to the room (e.g. a snowman adds ice, a campfire adds fire hazards, etc).

2) Also, are you attending E3?

Edited by gell
  • Upvote 1

1) Are there any plans to include more jumping puzzles?

2) Are there any plans to make solving puzzles/finding hidden rooms more rewarding? (If not, we just so happen to have this giant issue with drop dilutions both in and out of the void and it'd be cool to reward something beyond slaughter/Rush)

3) Will continuous weapons ever get fixed? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/170638-petition-to-fix-continuous-weapons/

Will we get an LMG at some point not like the supra or boltor, more like a tenno version of the m249 SAW

2nd question : will we be able to tell what our sentinels to attack and how ? with the Kubrow, could we tell them how/when to kill a guy,like hold B on an enemy to make it stealth kill him and V for rambo mode.

3rd question, will we get a free roam planet at some point, one which we would have to liberate from grineer or corpus to gain favour with a certain faction.

Edited by Teophic

I was wondering if it would be possible to access your inventory and mods while in the dojo (without going to a trading post). I find it's hard to trade for additional items while I'm already in my dojo because I can't check to see if I have them.

What is the condition on the unique weapons (Penta, Stug, etc.) and will they have their own unique mods like Firestorm? Maybe a sticky or proximity mod for the Penta or a Seeker mod for missile launchers

Will update 14 have the Lens/Focus system?

When is a general estimate of when update 14 will be released?

Are there any steps being taken to solve failed connectivity between specific people in-game? This is an issue that has apparently been around forever, and received quite little attention. Even if the issue lies in your internet connection and not in the game itself, it would be quite beneficial to at least have a guide on how to fix it. This is a multiplayer game, I want to play with my friends, I can't, it is the biggest flaw of Warframe as of yet.

Okay I'm gonna be risky xD Peps might have asked me questions already, here we go:

1. Any plans on making the Design of Dojo's easier, like an extra terminal/room for architects to plan out the whole dojo ans save it as some kind of template to show the other people what to build where.

2. Do you plan on fixing the new large gardens? Its impossible to place decorations in some of them (uneven ground?).

3. My favourite Warframe is Valkyr (awesome job on the screams (DE)Megan), but due to Melee 2.0 her Warframe Ability/Ultimate(4) feels weaker than before. Is there any chance on seeing a rework/update (like a unique stance with unique combos tied to Hysteria? Or usign the currently equiped melee weapon in hysteria.)

Anyway looking forward to the Devstream!

Recently there's been a lot of connectivity issues, such as random logging out, problems with logging in ("Login failed. Check your info.").

When will we get back the state of stability it used to be?

23rd... wasnt the updates and streams usually on Wednesday's? 

Better drop rates for the Rhino Prime Blueprint? I have 20 mag prime BPs and 10 Mag Chassis blueprints, formas and other weapon parts but no Rhino Prime.

Where are we with hubs? 

What about player ships?

Don't need a specific update title, maybe just an ETA?

Also - with the tease of the Red Veil - what other information can we learn/expect about factions featured in Proxy Wars? Will specific factions tie in with skills in the focus system (Warrior, Guardian, etc...)

What I want to know is if there will be any new missions types? Cause that would spice up the game a little after the first to the second planet the missions kinda lose their wow factor and seem kinda linear.

• Upvote 1

Tell us about ships! Any more tileset concept art? More details on faction/quests? Focus System? The Hub??? Can we dock our ships in a hub? Please let us dock our ships into the hub. 

1) BUG FIX on faction leader when doing invassion. Player gets debuff from allied faction leader (Eximus) such as Cold and Energy Drain. Will this be fixed?

2) What frame that will be nerfed next after Trinity?

---Nova/Rhino?

3) What weapon that will be nerfed next?

---like Ogris, why don't DE make the rocket launches with homing shot?

4) Is there any chance for the next BIG UPDATE that tenno can access more than just one solar system?

or i mean

4) Is there any chance DE will adds another solar system?

• Upvote 1

Any plans in to make a new support warframe (recharge energy or increse the ammo drop)?

We have Prime WarFrames, we have Prime Weapons, we have Prime extractors, we even have Prime syandanas and my question is:

What about Prime Sentinels?

Is Oberon being looked at for buffs?

How is Valkyr's animation rework coming along?

• Upvote 1

Will I be able to put a kubrow sentinel mask on my kubrow?

Scott did you steal Vor's Prize just to keep it for yourself?

I got a kick out of seeing the enemies chosen by your team for the infested submission, because I saw so many infested tenno entrys please confirm that infested tenno do not exist as enemies.

ETA on Claw weapon that appeared in codex, I know it is coming because valkyr ult also serro came out this wednesday. 

why do some doors never open?

J3 on eris please my nurodes are hurting ',:(This really wasn't a question)

The mod system was supposed to diversify builds but it has shrunk the number of viable builds; what is your plan to rectify this? 

Edited by zoboso