Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.4.0: Serro + Psa!

[DE]Rebecca

All the Nova tears are delish. Oh and uh, did anyone tell them about the special enemy auras that also effect you when in game? Is this a bug or what? 

Ex: Ice Eximus slows you down and team mates and their faction

It's ironic youre talking about Nova tears when you're using Trinity's portrait.  Seriously the irony is so thick I can cut it.

Oooh new Syandana.

However, I really didn't see the issue with Nova. She was irrelevant after a certain enemy level. 

She was pretty relevant even at high levels due to Molecular Prime's double damage and slow effect, which were both worth way more than the explosion effect.

At the chain explosion level, things died quickly to a lot of other skills anyway, so those complaints seemed off the mark to me personally. But in the context of Warframe and in a comparative perspective with other games, a double damage taken debuff combined with a severe slow with such a low energy cost and no cooldown mechanic is unbelievably strong. I really can't believe it lasted as long as it did.

The new Syandana needs to be raised on Loki's back. It looks really weird where it currently is. 

She was pretty relevant even at high levels due to Molecular Prime's double damage and slow effect, which were both worth way more than the explosion effect.

At the chain explosion level, things died quickly to a lot of other skills anyway, so those complaints seemed off the mark to me personally. But in the context of Warframe and in a comparative perspective with other games, a double damage taken debuff combined with a severe slow with such a low energy cost and no cooldown mechanic is unbelievably strong. I really can't believe it lasted as long as it did.

At a certain level they wouldn't all chain, though. They wouldn't take enough damage simultaniously to do so. 

Edited by Xyana

Thanks for the update DE!

What about that glitch with non static pieces of Warframes (such as Oberon and Hydroids loincloth) appearing as default colour underneath the normal colour like the thing has doubled?

Edited by Gammaion