Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.4.0: Serro + Psa!

[DE]Rebecca

So that "Miter FX orientation" thing is actually you guys fixing the bug that made the Miter a really good weapon, finally? That's a shame. I was really hoping it'd be one of those beneficial glitches that are actually kept. But nope, just ruining my just-potatoed-earlier-today fun.

Glad to see you invest so much time in the things that matter, like engine enchancements or proper balance to kill the power creep which no one want.

Nice the damage-type balancing as well, the drop tables, the content...

J/K, another clantech weapon and plat item.

Dunno beloved tennos, how can u really keep up with this?

So that "Miter FX orientation" thing is actually you guys fixing the bug that made the Miter a really good weapon, finally? That's a shame. I was really hoping it'd be one of those beneficial glitches that are actually kept. But nope, just ruining my just-potatoed-earlier-today fun.

Please revert the Miter damage change... it was SOLID where it was at. Trust me its not the new Soma, its niche at best

Noted, there has always been the consensus that Miter is lackluster, will relay.

Locking for PSA: Helios's wiring seems to have gotten worse, we suspect Corpus meddling. Hotfix will come tomorrow to remedy this (and will see what else we can get in for the Hotfix!).