Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.4.0: Serro + Psa!

[DE]Rebecca

MP still seems fine. Intensify still slows them to snail pace.

And then narrow minded can compensate for the REALLLLLY SLOWWW PRIMEEE that comes with Fleeting because you are a good nova and min costs.

Quit complaining Nova players and adapt.  The only thing this nerf killed was MP spamming.

Edit:

Thinking intensify + blind rage won't slow them down much more than a +50% blind rage, possible but too lazy to actually check.

Edited by Speddy54

Christ, is everything going to get nerfed at some point?

I certainly hope so. At this point players have too much power at their disposal ,which makes game very ,vary easy - thus not challenging and boring. And all the cries of people whining about nerfs makes it all the sweeter.

Can the damage multipliers be looked at please? Most combos deal less damage the normal EEE button mash and carry no reward for the little extra effort, some combos go as far as dealing half the damage of standard swings and not always it can be justified with slash proc or wide are of effect.

Anyone else getting a little tired of the electricity base weapons? What ever happened to the toxic based Grineer weapon or the ice based corpus weapon from dev stream 22 (especially that ice weapon since there isn't a single ice base weapon in the game)? Just because electricity is the strongest base element in the game doesn't mean all weapons have to be it, viral can be awesome too...

More clantech... joy. (And for the one lab that has enough already, too.)

I'm getting sick of all the arbitrary timewalls. As others have said before, Tenno Reinforcements that add clantech are basically Friday/Saturday content updates, not Wednesday updates.

Please, PLEASE start releasing more weapons as buyable BPs. The Angstrum was a step in the right direction.

I REALLY hope Silva & Aegis won't be clantech (or alert only), especially considering how many really want them.

Edited by Braken

I'm getting sick of all the arbitrary timewalls. As others have said before, Tenno Reinforcements that add clantech are basically Friday/Saturday content updates, not Wednesday updates.

Please, PLEASE start releasing more weapons as buyable BPs.

I REALLY hope Silva & Aegis won't be clantech (or alert only), especially considering how many really want them.

Agreed.

yo braken are thou supposed to mention that here?

Trying to get DE to stop it with the clantech overload is more important than some minor secrecy (not that I hold any illusion that they'll actually listen, since what I said has been stated ad nauseum every time they add another piece of clantech, and they haven't stopped.) Besides, pretty much nothing in the Design Council is secret anymore.

Edited by Braken

MPrime's change is ridiculous. Now other players can just watch for Nova casting MPrime, and before it spreads, cast their instant aoe dmg, and "killsteal". (Sure, we're all on the same side, I've heard it all before, but if killstealing wasn't annoying to people, there wouldn't have been MPrime crying to begin with).

Also, the new animation/cast effect/whatever... Nova is now hosting lasershows, and it looks...oO Really, lasers?

Awesome update and fixes DE kudos gave me a reason to pull my Nova out again :)

Did only the stances that are not striked through in the update text get extra combos then? or did you pull them extra combos for those weapons at the last min?

• Added in a new Green visual effect that will appear on enemies that have been fully scanned when viewed with the Codex Scanner.

Great, now people can get back to using the scanner for the wrong reason...

Please add incentives to scanning and fix scans required to complete the codex for Eximus!

This issue has gone on for way too long, and hasn't even been addressed.

Please, PLEASE start releasing more weapons as buyable BPs. The Angstrum was a step in the right direction.

+1