The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus Flame] Calling All Tenno For A Laid Back, Fun And Helpful Clan Experience

Teklor

This clan looks so great *o* I'd love to join if you have a spot! My ingame name is C.0.B

I hope that joining a clan will boost my activity on PC a bit. I'm very active on PS4, but I would like to be active here as well, and I think a nice clan will help.

Hey. I'm ObscuredVision, and my friend EDOG999 and I would like to join. We just started getting back into the game and are quite a duo team. We are working on leveling up fast and getting more prepared.

EDOG999 and I are willing to bring a team fighting duo aspect to the team, securing objectives and never leaving anyone behind. We're again, quite the duo team and we'd love to play with a clan like yours.

My IGN: ObscuredVision

EDOG999 is my friends IGN.

We can talk via PM if you have any questions.

We hope you consider our involvement!

Volt Player - ObscuredVision

NOTE: If it says I'm in a clan, disregard that until I leave it. I was simply experimenting with my own made to see how it was outlined like. Thanks ;]

All members are equal and active!? Love the sound of that. I'm new to this game and I hate soloing, I'd rather help a lower level player than tackle the tough stuff alone :/

If this seems like the place for me, count me in.

IGN: Maskan

Hi, looking for a clan like this. I play almost everyday, but I am definitely too laid back to be of any use for "endgame" stuff. I am never in a hurry to get the mods maxed and top gear and all that. I like helping though, with things I can. I am average at best, so I don't know how much I will be...but I will give it a shot. 

And, I might die a lot. 

Azure_Phoenix IGN.

Thanks for your consideration. 

Hi, looking for a clan like this. I play almost everyday, but I am definitely too laid back to be of any use for "endgame" stuff. I am never in a hurry to get the mods maxed and top gear and all that. I like helping though, with things I can. I am average at best, so I don't know how much I will be...but I will give it a shot. 

And, I might die a lot. 

Azure_Phoenix IGN.

Thanks for your consideration. 

sent u invite to the main clan, we can transfer u afterwards