The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server. (Error_Internet_Timeout)

.Talia.

Getting kicked right after an interaction within the menu. It was the first time, that I have been logged out without my consent!

Login back won't work anymore.

DE needs to explain what the ... is happening!

Edit:

Seeing people getting kicked at the region channel without any reason.

None of them were recruiting, hosting, or dafuq ever cO

Do we have a mole within the admin accounts?

Edited by Pacheon

After some tries, i got inside the server. I decided to log out to see if everything was ok, and got the same error. After a few attempts i connected again. Seems like the login is unstable right now. 

Gotten kicked three times in a row following the same Alert Mission that never saves afterward. Game has been running terribly on PS4 since last update... which is disappointing because I never had a single problem with it until recently.

Edited by (PS4)BastognesBulge

You're worrying about credits? Where were you when there was a Dark Sector conflict offering 85000?

Last one I saw offering that ran out before I finished!

I need credits for my 10th rank on Heavy Calibur.

• 1 month later...

so it has been since the 26th of june since warframe stopped working for me. i went to a friends how and logged in on my pc and now everytime i even bring up the launcher it says error internet timedout even though my internet works perfectly.can anyone please help?

so it has been since the 26th of june since warframe stopped working for me. i went to a friends how and logged in on my pc and now everytime i even bring up the launcher it says error internet timedout even though my internet works perfectly.can anyone please help?

if this is within just a few minutes (within an hour), I suggest waiting. WF servers have issues sometimes. the little moas in the server room can only run on the hamster wheels for so long before they need recharging.

if your WF crashes often, or crashes at log in, i suggest redownloading WF and reinstalling.