The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moar Platinum Sinks In The Market Please..

(PSN)friedricetheman

Nowadays, it's kinda hard for me to get excited when going into the marketplace. I see the same old thing except when there's an update, then maybe a new thing or two got added into the marketplace.

I want to suggest more stuff which are platinum only. Stuff like:

1) Valkyr Cat's Tail - 40 Platinums

- pimp up your Valkyr with a Cat's tail stuck on her rear end. Meow...

2) Slot-ma - 20 Platinums

- increases your Warframe or weapon mod slot by 1. Only usable on gears that have been ranked up to 30 at least

once. We always complain about having not enough slots for everything.

3) Prime booster -40 Platinums for 3 days, 80 Platinums for 7 days

- increases the chance of a uncommon or better mod drop.

4) Legendary Cores - 200 Platinums

- for those of us who missed the steel charge fiasco

5) Super Foundry -500 Platinums

- replaces your foundry with a super foundry. All cooking times are reduced by half, round down.

6) primary/secondary weapon customization - 15 Platinums each

- want a long barrel on your Soma? Or maybe a boar head for your boar prime? The sky is the limit

7) gambler's pack - 10 Platinums

- 5 random items of any rarity. You can get mods, prime parts, resources or blueprints. Since, it's so cheap, people will

buy this on impulse.

What do you guys think?

Eh most of those ideas would stuff the game mechanics up a little bit like increased mod slots and the foundry option which is kind of unnecessary. I get what your trying to say though, but even then if these ideas were added you would still likely find yourself bored with the market place.

I do like the weapon customization ideas though. The equivalent of the dangly bits on melee weapons.

Nowadays, it's kinda hard for me to get excited when going into the marketplace. I see the same old thing except when there's an update, then maybe a new thing or two got added into the marketplace.

I want to suggest more stuff which are platinum only. Stuff like:

1) Valkyr Cat's Tail - 40 Platinums

- pimp up your Valkyr with a Cat's tail stuck on her rear end. Meow...

2) Slot-ma - 20 Platinums

- increases your Warframe or weapon mod slot by 1. Only usable on gears that have been ranked up to 30 at least

once. We always complain about having not enough slots for everything.

3) Prime booster -40 Platinums for 3 days, 80 Platinums for 7 days

- increases the chance of a uncommon or better mod drop.

4) Legendary Cores - 200 Platinums

- for those of us who missed the steel charge fiasco

5) Super Foundry -500 Platinums

- replaces your foundry with a super foundry. All cooking times are reduced by half, round down.

6) primary/secondary weapon customization - 15 Platinums each

- want a long barrel on your Soma? Or maybe a boar head for your boar prime? The sky is the limit

7) gambler's pack - 10 Platinums

- 5 random items of any rarity. You can get mods, prime parts, resources or blueprints. Since, it's so cheap, people will

buy this on impulse.

What do you guys think?

2. and 4. would be p2win so nope

Here are some ideas:

1, Entrance Exit Animation

2, Extra Animations - Keeping it in the theme, flips, jumps, new kill moves etc.

3, Rent Weapons for testing costs 10 per map.

4 - Definitely need more asthetics customizations of the look of the warframes, armor pieces, strap on gear etc.

New myself, just dropped some money, but luckily I somehow got the rhino blueprint already, so apart from valkyr which i bought, I am not sure what else to spend it on. Most of my weapons are locked out from levels being too low, so its the same at the other end of the spectrum too

New or Old you seem to be locked out of a lot of options to spend money on. I did get a few mod packs and 2 weapons, but other than that, not sure what else I'll get in the future. If we get ships and such that'll be a nice place to decorate or mess with.

Gambler packs usually sell well to a small minority who don't mind gambling for a few pounds/dollars, its limited appeal but usually does well for a company provided there is a decent range and you are not likely to get the same items 2 (or even 10) packs in a row.

Edited by Iotan

Weapon customization is a great idea. The melee weapons have those little dangly things, rifles and pistols need stuff too. Really even more in depth than the melee things would be cool like the barrel idea. The armor for the frames is a step in the right direction.

Weapon customization is a great idea. The melee weapons have those little dangly things, rifles and pistols need stuff too. Really even more in depth than the melee things would be cool like the barrel idea. The armor for the frames is a step in the right direction.

Silencer for snipers O.O

Edited by BabyKurama

You could make a case there should be a silenced sniper rifle already, or put hush on it, put if you start putting bonuses on weapon parts, it's a slippery slope towards p2w. I'd rather cosmetics stay strictly cosmetic.that doesn't mean you couldn't have a silencer attachment that just looks the part though.

You could make a case there should be a silenced sniper rifle already, or put hush on it, put if you start putting bonuses on weapon parts, it's a slippery slope towards p2w. I'd rather cosmetics stay strictly cosmetic.that doesn't mean you couldn't have a silencer attachment that just looks the part though.

Why would i want to waste space on hush

Here are some ideas:

1, Entrance Exit Animation

2, Extra Animations - Keeping it in the theme, flips, jumps, new kill moves etc.

3, Rent Weapons for testing costs 10 per map.

4 - Definitely need more asthetics customizations of the look of the warframes, armor pieces, strap on gear etc.

New myself, just dropped some money, but luckily I somehow got the rhino blueprint already, so apart from valkyr which i bought, I am not sure what else to spend it on. Most of my weapons are locked out from levels being too low, so its the same at the other end of the spectrum too

New or Old you seem to be locked out of a lot of options to spend money on. I did get a few mod packs and 2 weapons, but other than that, not sure what else I'll get in the future. If we get ships and such that'll be a nice place to decorate or mess with.

Gambler packs usually sell well to a small minority who don't mind gambling for a few pounds/dollars, its limited appeal but usually does well for a company provided there is a decent range and you are not likely to get the same items 2 (or even 10) packs in a row.

charging to rent a weapon? no thank you, not unless that platinum price is low as all hell. wasting platinum is wasting platinum, whether it be testing a weapon for one map that you now hate, or buying nothing but skins all day.