Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.4.1

[DE]darryl1

Surprised to see 13.4.0: Serro thread locked prematurely which is starting to become a bad habit in this forum.

Also would have been nice to have had some feedback from DE regarding the noticeable difference with "Split Chamber" since the pack hunters release.

Ref: Tenno Customization: Yamako Syandana!
At 50 plat a piece, DE really needs to address all current Syandana's physics before rolling out any more.

Still no fix for blade storm breaking teleport's finishers?

You'd think that should've been the FIRST thing they fixed, considering they just recently buffed Ash.

Finally made Ash badass enough for me to wanna play him, but bugged him in the process, and decided to just discretely sweep him under the rug for later.

DE do you want people to play Ash or not?

Loving all the fixes but ever since Ash got finishers on his teleport I have fallen crazy in love with his ninja-tude. It pains me to have to purposely stop using BladeStorm just so I don't break the game...

WarFrame ability bug-fixes should always be first, right? I mean... being able to play your dang character should always be priority #1.

I haven't touched WarFrame since the Kubrow update because I've been on an Ash kick lately and just really didn't want to play the game unless I could be Ash for a bit. I figured "Hey it's cool. They'll fix it soon and then I'll get back to my sweet teleport finishers and bladestorm room-clears in no-time.". Two hotfixes and an update later NOTHING has changed for the guy. At this point it almost feels like Ash is being ignored on PURPOSE.

Edited by Soldatto

Fixed that for you.

I am not whining. I accept the changes and have not complained. I added my input on the thread where they allowed it and now I am expressing my opinion of sadness due to the change. I am not asking them to change it back because I understand why they made the change since I have been playing Nova since her launch and know her very well. 

Hotfix 13.4.1

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Helios' incorrectly scanning objects outside of the players aim as well as objects whose Codex entry is already complete. Helio sfix, Codex entries for crates will follow.

Yeaaahh, Helios will be usefull now, thanks for this fix!