The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why All The Nerfs!?!?!? Stop The Noobish Madness!

(PSN)Blitz5

People are crying about everything in the game, about this weapon being "OP" and that frame being "OP".. when it gets revamped.. people start crying "Oh holy moly, dear mother of willy wonka!" The community NEEDS to stop crying about nerfs.. This game is a beta! Cry about game breaking stuff or something that HINDERS a frame! EG: Ash's bladestorm should have a toggle because sometimes you cant revive a teammate in time, thus making him nonviable in a void defense. People are over here saying trinity is OP...Nova Is OP.. I'm shocked nobody cried about Loki.. EG: His 4 should have duration..kinda makes the game "Unbalanced" but nope people cry wolf on all the wrong things ...

Also.. I WANT MORE CONTENT! The more people cry for nerfs, the longer we need to wait for extra content because they're busy trying to accommodate to the whiners.  CRY FOR T4 Voids, CRY FOR FPS FIXES, CRY FOR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT A NERF!

Did you guys know that the community keeps warframe reciprocating? imma state ONE instance because im too tired to type out a full list. We'll look at ODD for this quick one since alot of people love this braindead key.. The enemies were strong at one point... our weapons sucked against em,,, guess what...enemies get nerfed... now we're stronger.. people crying for nerfs again!..

another funny thing is..I looked on the forums and I DONT SEE ANYONE POSTING HYDROIDS TENTACLE SWARM GAME BREAKS IN DEFENSE!.. what I mean is that his tentacles... NOT puddle.. would get an enemy stuck under the map...specifically an ancient in voids...guess what? If that's a T3 defense... your FPS will drop to 5...or less....literally!...sometimes the community needs to be more helpful than crying every second for a NERF!

Sorry Had To Rant ...Kind Of Aggravating seeing all these "NERF" threads... -_-

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

Balance is the lifeblood of the game, when something is so op that it trivialize 90% of the game (blessing I.e.) it needs to be reigned in.

It might be fun, but it severely hurts the game because balancing becomes nigh impossible for the devs, and I know nerfs are annoying, but in the long run its for the good of the game.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Balance is the lifeblood of the game, when something is so op that it trivialize 90% of the game (blessing I.e.) it needs to be reigned in.

It might be fun, but it severely hurts the game because balancin becomes nigh impossible for the devs, and I know nurfs are annoying, but in the long run its for the good of the game.

Oh I'm aware of the balances and I'm all for it! especially the trinity revamp (Hence why I called them revamps, not nerfs) It balances out the game, but what I'm saying is people are crying for things inn the wrong aspect, Like Novas 4th.. what about the kill steals? and if it shouldnt be touched.. shouldnt the same affect Banshee's sonar? There's a few imbalances in the game, but I dont see anyone posting about them. All this nerfing is slowing down game progression, I want to see focus mode, new tilesets..new enemies.

Edited by (PS4)Blitz5

Oh I'm aware of the balances and I'm all for it! especially the trinity revamp (Hence why I called them revamps, not nerfs) It balances out the game, but what I'm saying is people are crying for things inn the wrong aspect, Like Novas 4th.. what about the kill steals? and if it shouldnt be touched.. shouldnt the same affect Banshee's sonar? There's a few imbalances in the game, but I dont see anyone posting about them.

Novas 4 was rebalanced, it no longer has a huge spike damage, unlimited CC, etc, but worka more like embers 4. I'm it was a change that was done well, it kept mprimes utility, but it no longer clears everything instantly. Mprimes was unfortunately too good, the slow and double damage right there was super strong, and the range was crazy, I'm just glad DE did a better job on it than they did on SG (comparing initial nerf to initial nerf)

if you want easy mode, there is always mercury

I think you misunderstood what I wrote, If im asking for a T4.. at what part did I have some kind of implication of "Easy" Mode?

Use paragraphs please.

lol..sorry...ill edit...just all was smushed in my head..lmao

Novas 4 was rebalanced, it no longer has a huge spike damage, unlimited CC, etc, but worka more like embers 4. I'm it was a change that was done well, it kept mprimes utility, but it no longer clears everything instantly. Mprimes was unfortunately too good, the slow and double damage right there was super strong, and the range was crazy, I'm just glad DE did a better job on it than they did on SG (comparing initial nerf to initial nerf)

yes DE did a great job with her rebalance, and you have a great comparison Embers WoF, but personally before that balance, there's 2 aspects of nova I feel should of been prioritized BEFORE the MP adjusts which is MP KILL HOG Vs Bansee Sonar NON Kill Hog...lol..AND THE BIGGEST YET MOST QUIET issue with Nova... HER ANTIMATTER RESET! One sec it hit over 500k...next sec it hit 50..just 50 with the same exact amount of shots from the same exact gun -_-

Could probably add in not using any corrupted or nightmare mods, then do a nightmare run and see how they fair...

Yep I will never understand anyone asking for nerfs when they can already mod their frames to have what they want. They don't want anyone else too have fun, total nonsense.

Could probably add in not using any corrupted or nightmare mods, then do a nightmare run and see how they fare...

If you want hard mode you can still not equip every maxed mod known to man and wonder why everything dies in one shot...

why the handicap? if the mods are there to be maxed, let there some kind of gameplay to test it!

If you want hard mode you can still not equip every maxed mod known to man and wonder why everything dies in one shot...

"lol games should only be challenging if you intentionally gimp yourself"

yes DE did a great job with her rebalance, and you have a great comparison Embers WoF, but personally before that balance, there's 2 aspects of nova I feel should of been prioritized BEFORE the MP adjusts which is MP KILL HOG Vs Bansee Sonar NON Kill Hog...lol..AND THE BIGGEST YET MOST QUIET issue with Nova... HER ANTIMATTER RESET! One sec it hit over 500k...next sec it hit 50..just 50 with the same exact amount of shots from the same exact gun -_-

And that's a bug, submit a bug report here and via ticket.

Also, on the note of T4 void (reread your wall), it's an awful idea I'm because it adds more keys to the drop table, and isn't real content, but simple number scaling to dumb levels.

What DE needs to do is decide what the absolute max level should be (as in, what the best weapons should be more or less required to stand a fair chance against), and start balancing from there.

Or, at least that's what I'd like to see, because then DE could start working on the AI, and they can't meaningfully start if you can one shot 99% of enemies with a half decent nodded weapon.

guys...lets avoid the flaming of each other...what im trying to say is we need harder tilesets...tougher enemies..new content... stop crying for nerfs so DE can give us MORE stuff!...heck another thing popped in my head..is it Lua or Eurasia? that thing is hard for new players...most of them need a vet to help them through it... not fair to them, it deters players IMO.. It should be moved to a lower node so it dont block players from progression.

''Game should be changed because I said so''

Build diversity helps everyone have what they want. Im fine with both why can't you ?

Build diversity in WF is 90% an illusion of choice. If you logically build a weapon to be the best you can make it, you'll never take 90% of the mods you have (I.e. +max ammo, zoom, reload, etc)