Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to play with stealth

Mayowa05

I don't know whether I'm just bad at being subtle but it seems impossible to be stealthy in this game. I feel more like a soldier than a ninja some times wtih how I mow down multitudes of enemies each mission. Perhaps there could be stealth missions in which its possible to go by without killing any enemies?

I have tried and at first thought if I could kill guards without letting them run to a wall terminal, that would prevent the alarm from going off. But it seems the alert goes out automatically after either a certain point or if you've killed a certain number of guards.

There should be specific stealth missions maybe, and IMO the alarm should only go off in general if a camera spots you or a guard presses the wall alarm. So if you go around charge slashing enemies in half before they can react then you'l be able to sneak by.

I was just going to ask this because i notice Lotus keeps saying at the start of missions that the security has not picked you up and also that the second the fighting starts the alarms goes off.

So i crouched and started to "sneak" but the second i took a slice at some one everything starting screaming.

Maybe they should add stealth mission and have assassinations that give you EXP for your sword.

I was able to kill everyone once without causing any alarm. It's possible, but you have to wait really long for the enemies to seperate. I think a silencer on a weapon should come in handy? Mak_Gohae, you should use the charge attack of the sword and stay on a safe distance from the other enemies.

Edited by Seventhwolf

I was able to kill everyone once without causing any alarm. It's possible, but you have to wait really long for the enemies to seperate. I think a silencer on a weapon should come in handy? Mak_Gohae, you should use the charge attack of the sword and stay on a safe distance from the other enemies.

What was the mission type? Maybe it's doable on extermination missions, but all the others seem to have set triggers that will endlessly spawn enemies every time you trip them.

I think it's only possible with extermination because there are a set number of enemies. All other missions will endlessly spawn enemies at set intervals. For extermination, enemies are the goal. For all others, they are used as an ever-present obstacle.