Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

V3bGRvY.png

"Mastery can be earned, weapons built and levels gained, attitude is key."

Quantum Entanglement, is recruiting active, social, team-oriented players. We ask that all applicants be a minimum of rank 3 and be familiar with, and active on TeamSpeak regularly.  This is so people understand what we offer, and what we can achieve together.  Also, we are focusing on building our in-clan community, as well as our relations with our affiliated clans and alliances.

We were once part of the ICE, as well as a founding member of Eclipse (once upon a time) but have now decided to forge our own path and have created the Quantum Continuum, a war-band of like-minded clans.

If you would like to learn more about us and our policies, check out our Steamgroup!

This being said, many members of the clan and I usually don't mind teaching new players how to play.  If you feel you have a weakness in the game or are not very experienced in certain aspects, please feel free to ask for help.  Our average mastery level is 15; all we ask is that players are able take advantage of the tips and strategies that we offer, and actively thirst for betterment.

We offer a completed dojo with all research, a clan and alliance emblem, a prestigious history and as said before, many veteran players. We also use Teamspeak for our voice-chat, and the server averages 40 people online at any given point.  The server houses members from many, many different clans and activity there is constant.  If one keeps their ears open and is active enough, many opportunities can present themselves.

We are a very strong, honorable clan with an illustrious past.  For our tier-size, we have participated in every special weekend event and have done consistently well within those events.  We are shifting our attentions away from events for the time-being, until DE decides to figure out how to release them without massive exploits that are taken advantage of.  

This clan's honour is paramount and I will not sacrifice it for a shiny piece of metal.

We will never exceed the storm-tier, since larger clan sizes are too unwieldy and I like knowing who everyone is. There are always inactives making room for enthusiastic, skilled, group-oriented players who want those spots.

We welcome those applicants, though the process can be slow as we make sure that quality of player over quantity of applicants is front and center in our views. We want make sure that anyone we recruit will fit our vision for the clan.

If you would like to apply, add me as a friend in Warframe, post here or PM me on the forums! I check all three sources regularly.

Thank you for your interest!

=============================================================================================

September 28 2015:

I've had a huge think, and have come up with a sort of mission statement for us. We are lost at the moment because the game has seemed to largely done away with events, which is what we've centered around for so long. I broke this down into three questions; Why do we still exist, how do we keep going, and what exactly are we anyway? 

=================
Why do we still exist?
=================

We made this clan to succeed in events. That was our goal, first and foremost in the beginning. As the game developed, that became less likely but not impossible. We fought tooth and nail for the victories we acquired, and I do not regret for a second the silver, bronze or even lack of trophies from past events. We earned these fairly; by participating, not juking the system. 

The question I find myself facing lately is "Why do we still exist?". Why is QE still alive, why does it still thrive and now even start to expand? We believe in our own destiny. We believe that together, we can push boundaries and turn the game into something fun again. If everyone is enjoying themselves, then we have succeeded. We believe that we encompass some of the most skilled and veteran players in the game today. We believe in the community we have created and that it will thrive into the future because we will make it do so. 

=================== 
How do we keep going? 
=================== 

Once, we were one clan. Roughly 70 people, constantly in flux from users going dormant and being replaced by new ones. Very few of us have survived the life of the clan, and subsequently it has become something bigger than all of us. It is a great space-born behemoth we have grown from a mewling cub into something that encapsulates all of us. Recently, it has given birth to smaller clans that now orbit it like children, QC and QD, what started off as projects, even experiments, and now carry a life-force of their own. They have yet to discover their own identity and I was a fool to impose it. I realize now that they must grow organically or fail under the weight of over-expectation and inevitable disappointment. They must be allowed to discover their own destiny, just as QE did. 

We are also joined by Xenosha, a kindred spirit with a similar history and with the same goals. They have recognized us as a twin, a sort of Yang to QE's Ying. I see them as a sibling to QE, and I welcome them as an entity that not only brings so much into the war-band, but who can be relied upon to stand with us without hesitation. 

We have turned from being a singular to a family, no longer just QE but now the Continuum. This is a special term, lost often in the nuances of language. It is an eternal continuation, a never ending cycle of existence. It is not just a name, but a declaration. It announces that we will never fade, never die, never retract into our own fold. We will endure and push ourselves into ever greater excellence and glory. It signals to our allies that we have grown to something greater than before, and tells our enemies that we have matured into something different, something never seen before. 

=================== 
What Are We, Anyway? 
=================== 

We are the Continuum, and we are made of a great many parts that come together as a much larger hole. We are diplomats and artists. We are poets, leaders and warriors. We fight for different reasons; to liberate, to dominate, to kill. We teach the error of ways, the price for failure and that the honour of the Tenno is inviolate. 

Many of our peers do not follow these tenants, they fight for profit, for lust for violence, for vengeance. They close their mind to the majesty of our calling and thus are lost. 

The Continuum is a beacon of light for those lost in the dark, in the void. We represent something great, something stable and something honourable. We will be pressed but will not break. We will be praised but will be humble. We are honour, we are patience and wisdom. We are heroes and legends. I see the light in all of us, and encourage you all to see in each other. Every single person has greatness to achieve and great aspects of themselves to add to the Continuum. 

Build it with me. Follow me, Tenno. Awaken. 

Our honour demands no less.
Edited by Lediard

I'm at school, I had to login to post this.

I've been with Quantum Entanglement since 2013. It was during the summer of 2013 I applied under Schmidley and joined this wonderful clan. I admit out clan back then was so full of energy and so full of competitive players going for high level ranks. At that time I was still a newb and I had no idea what to do and how to help.

Fast forward 6months around the end of 2013, I found out what a wonderful community I've been lurking in for the past 6 months. I wanted to do more, so I stepped out of the shadow and offer prizes for events. Although Lediard never got back to me at what should we do and what event we will do. I'm sure he soon will.

What am I saying? Well, I'm telling everyone who clicked this thread and close it after reading it a bit. I heard humans have the shortest attention span, and if you don't get their attention in the first 5mins of their time when they do give you a chance. You miss out on potential connections and relationships.

I hope anyone who have interest in our community will give us a chance. Let us proof to you about how fun it is to be in a active clan that will respect you for who you are. Have fun with you when you feel lonely, and most of all, grow with you.

I know this speech out of place, especially since I cannot converse this to any future members through voice, but I do hope you guys give this a read. Hopefully you give us a chance to look for potential members whos willing to learn and adapt.

Thank you,

Josh of QE

Thanks for the post Josh, and I will still hold you to those contest prizes :)  Been waiting for a good time to start one.  Perhaps if we got some new blood looking to distinguish themselves, we might be able to start up our own events regularly.

Thanks for the post Josh, and I will still hold you to those contest prizes :)  Been waiting for a good time to start one.  Perhaps if we got some new blood looking to distinguish themselves, we might be able to start up our own events regularly.

I hope so, With summer job coming for me, I be able to fill more holes in the "Prizes" section.

Still looking for new members, all are welcome. We are looking to bulk up for the next event likely starting up tomorrow, so If your after a friendly group of casual to hardcore players to play through whatever DE has in store for us next, please feel free to leave a post in this thread, PM me on the forums or add me in game on Sedant.

Edited by Sedant

Welcome to all the new members today! We still have more room and are looking for new members in preparation for this weekends upcoming event. We have been around for over a year placing first in the very first two events and are looking at aiming for that once again. Currently accepting players of any experience level. Feel free to leave a post in this thread, PM me on the forums or add me in game on Sedant.

My IGN is  Guilden1395

I having been playing since Warframe when open beta and am a sliver disciple [8]. I haven't been able to play as often as I would like because I am still currently in the Military. However just recently i got a lot of free time on my hands and would love to play with a clan as I have been playing solo for a long time and kidda hit a brick wall in terms of progression. I am a fairly active player, playing most nights and sometime mornings.

I would like to join your clan when and if recruitment ever opens up again. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

Rank 16, Swaggermeistress.  I would really like to join.  I've enjoyed the time I've played with Lediard immensely and have worlds of respect for his abilities as a player.

I'm available for voice chat and will more than do my part for solar rail battles and dojo contributions.

The stipulation is that if invited, my husband Bi0mech81 also needs to be invited.  We don't play without one another, so please consider this an application for the both of us.

Edited by Swaggermeistress

Making a trophy run in the Breeding Grounds event. Still looking for 6 brave souls to help out our cause! PM me on the forums or in game or just leave a post here and I will get back to ya as soon as possible!

I'm only Rank 7. I'm a returning player and a decent bit seems to have changed since I have last played. I like the fact that Disciple said he doesn't want the clan too large; typically those are the clans to be in because the smaller clans tend to be more talkative, ironically (at least in my experience). I will more than likely take part in events if school doesn't get in the way.

I also have a friend that would like to join (also a returning player). We typically game together, if it wouldn't be an issue to add him as well. We are available for voice chat; although, we are usually in a Skype call.

EDIT: Woops, totally didn't see there was a second page that said it was full. Still would like to join, though. 

Edited by SpankyMankey

I can make space for you and your friend, let me know if you still want to join :)

I believe I posted on your last thread, and I did express some interest. However since then I have wondered, do you have a voice chat system at all? Raidcall, Teamspeak, or otherwise?

We do have a Teamspeak server, and have been known to dabble in raidcall for diplomacy purposes.  We also have a Steam group, just google QEWarframe to learn more about us.  We have 1 space available and would be happy to have you aboard if you would like to join.

Hey Guys,

I see recruitment is closed, but your still taking applications.   

I would like to apply.   

I've been playing warframe for almost a year now, and my current clan has become very inactive...   so i'm looking for a new group of friends to roam around the galaxy with...   I'm a late night gamer and on the west coast (U.S.A.),  so i'm on odd hours; early afternoons and late at night/early mornings, and randomly throughout the weekends...  (but the few times i've checked your steam group I usually see a few members on warframe)....

I guess let me know...

Thanks 

warframe:   Bewhatiam

Steam:       Cannon Fodder III

p.s.   I'm currently in an inactive clan now and may remain in here until i find a new home; for research reasons...