The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Warframe And Why?

makaloff95

sorry if this topic has already been used, i searched for one but couldnt find it. Whatever, i wonder why people's favorite warframe are and why.

my own is probably ember, nothing more fun than throwing firebolts in grineers/corpus faces^^

Starting to like nyx because it is a great CC frame and has great scaling no matter what level of gameplay you are on [10 or 100], however... my most used still is loki.

Why? Radial disarm + decoy support + invisiblity = unseen puppet master driving all the moths to the flame [enemies hit with radial disarm charge blindly at the decoy for my team to deal with or myself to]

Edited by Sibarian

Go back about three weeks and I'd have said Vauban without even the slightest of hesitation, but darn it all I went and played Loki again.

I'm so heavily torn between the two of them, with Hydroid trying and failing to find his way to that top spot.

For the sake of knuckling down and picking one I'm gonna go with Loki, he's literally the only frame where I can actively use all four of his skills and feel like I'm contributing effectively while doing so.  Current usage though, Vauban is close to 24% versus Loki's 12% for me.

Valkyr.

Her effective health is more than double any other warframe. It's the perfect solo'ers frame.

Nekros.

Just as sexy, but in his own way, the amount of additional loot is stupid-good. Also perfect for survival missions

Frost & Trinity

As a support player, these are my go to. Great for defense or survival when you already have a Nekros with you.

Excalibur & Mag

The "first love" sentimental frames.

#1: Oberon

The GOAT - Greatest of All Time. I fell in love with him when I first saw my brother use Reckoning with him when I was but a wee tenno.

#2: Valkyr

The berserker archetype has always been one of my favorites across games and eras untold, and that she's easy on the eyes is a nice bonus.

#3: Zepyhr

Took an interest in her after the creation of my clan's emblem... it's a long story. But being able to fly around and headbutt people from 50 feet in the air is too much fun.

#4: Vauban

Is he fun? Yep. Can he annoy your teammates? To hilarious effect. Despite this is he effective in battle? Sure is. Can he cosplay as Isaac Clarke? Mo' definitely.

#5: Excalibur

Fun to join a team and have them complain that a "noob frame" is present and then outscore them all. I like how generic he is, how his powers don't really make sense, reminds me of playing Mario in Super Smash Bros.

Nyx.

Because she looks amazing and the immortal skin changes the whole body, she's also probably one of the best crowd controllers in the game and it's so fun to watch enemies kill themselves.

And Absorb is just... unique and so fun to use especially with the new change. :D

Rhino Prime specifically.

Not because of his power or anything because I actually use him as Speed DPS.

I like him because he looks powerful and reminds me of a sort of royal Guard or a Tyrant of some kind.

I dunno, it is either him or Ash... Or maybe even Valkyr.

They all look amazing to me for different reasons and I am all about looking good ;)

But Really..

UPvqsho.jpg